MY ZING

So this isn't just a story like any other I feel like that this one is unique and so far it's my favorite story.
Our love started just like friends, but through the laughs and times spent together,we unexpectedly fell in love. You made moves, but I was too blind to see, so the only way you saw you could make me realize was by stealing a kiss😂🙈.You so cheeky though ,but weirdly I kissed back😍😘😘. Come to think of it not so weird, I had really been waiting for that kiss🙉🙈🙈🙊.
We both weren't ready to say we in love,but at that moment I knew all I wanted was you. I didn't want you for a short term I have needed you forever.
Now years have past and we still together .Every day I love you more and more. As I look into your eyes, I get so lost cause you look so dreamy😍. I still remember years back on a night like this when you 1st held my hand in public😄.You kissed me goodbye as I got home and then I knew that now we are official.
We've been through so much through the years,so much drama ,heartbreaks and tears. Am happy though that through all that the one thing that seems to remain strong is our love for each other.
Just look at us, all this time and we are still crazy in love. Each touch turns me on😍,you still manage to make me blush. Something like this just doesn't exist between people like us.
Funny how everyone said it will never work out and they eagerly awaited for our breakup drama. But living our dreams has shattered all their doubts, it feels so good to prove them wrong cause we still going strong🙌
So my heart still beats fast when I see you and I still get butterflies,I can't believe that after all these years I still need you this badly.
Am glad we've come this far cause I know everything I want is everything you are. I love how you lay me down and tell me how much you love me.
Am glad that we are inseparable😘😘and I know nothing can come between us. We already have baby names and I just can't wait to have a family with you. I know you are not perfect, but I know together we are simply amazing and you definitely worth it. Our past Two years have just been simply the best and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you,lets take this love story to the end😘😘😘