The strange boy named Mason

Im gonna introduce a new character to the story. I hope you like him alot i know i do. Comment and tell me if you like him or dont please!

___________________________________________________________________________________

My hands automatically shot towrads my right pocket. I keep my gun, and knife there. There are so many of them! The most i have ever seen since they took my family. There surrounding me and i think i can see more of them coming down the road behind the flesh eating creatures.

 Now I am totally surrounded, All i can see is them and nothing else. The first one to lunge at me is unrecognizable all that is remaining is its head, half its neck, and a mangled torso.  I brace myself for the Bang of my gun. click. Nothing. click. click. click. There's no bullets. There isn't anything left to do but stare at the empty gun and try and punch the now excited wonderes. They know now that i will be a easy lunch for them.

 " crap! get away from me!"

 My weak punches don't even faze the hungry monsters. There so close now that i can feel their breath. One of them comes towards me. I brace myself for i know i am now doomed to be just like them.

 BOOM! a large flash of lights explodes in the silence. There are body parts are flying every where. The blinding like making me cover my eyes. The wonderes start to run away from me and whatever that thing that exploded was. After a couple of the wonderers scatter i can see a normal looking figure about 10 feet in front of me. He looks the same size of me.

 "well are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna thank me for generosly saving you?!"

 Who does this boy think he is?!

" I could have saved myself" even though i couldn't have i wasn't going to admit it to this stranger.

" yeah right. well next time remember to load your gun. You might not be so lucky."

 With that the strange boy got up and started walking away. How could he just leave?! I haven't talked to another "normal" person in months. There is no way that this boy is going to leave my site. I start walking towered the boy.

" whats your name?!" i yelled from a few feet away.

" Mason"

He jumped over a fence and disappeared into the dense woods.