Chapter 4 part 1

//CHRISTIAN POV//

            I had invited Stephanie over for a little swimming fun, if you know what I mean. No adults and no one to stop me so I don't see why not. Plus I might be able to make Iris a little jealous which I think might already be working. I just caught her staring at us, and did I mention that she has nothing but a towel on. I wonder if she's thinking about us right now. Maybe hooking up with her won't be as hard as I had imagined. But until then I have Stephanie to keep me busy, and she's easy anyway. She practically begs for it.

                                              //STEPHANIE POV//

        "What are you staring at?" I asked Christian as I watched him smirk at something. "Oh it's nothing babe," he replied and we continued our fun. He had invited me over to Iris's house to "swim" but at least that little bitch will get to see that he's mine. I honestly don't know what she is thinking trying to talk to him. I mean hello, has she seen me? Im way prettier than her and I give Christian what he wants. Just because he's staying at her house for a couple weeks doesn't mean anything. Plus all he would want her for is sex and it's just because she's a virgin. It's not like shes got a better body than me. I mean have you seen how modest she is?

--------------------------------------------TIME SKIP-------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                       //IRIS POV//

         It's time for dinner but there is absolutely no way I am coming out of my room. Stephanie left earlier, but I practically watched Christian try to have sex with her AND he had seen me staring in my towel. He's such a douche. He doesn't care about anybody but himself, and the only reason he shows girls any attention is just so he can have sex with him. I know he is cute but I don't see why girls do that to themselves. It's just a setup for a broken heart and who wants that ?  I already have to deal with him and school everyday but even worse now he is staying at my house? I mean come on does the universe hate met that bad?

                                                // CHRISTIAN POV//

      It's dinnertime. This should be fun considering what happened with Iris earlier. Maybe I'll tease her about it. It's pretty fun to frustrate her. I walked down the stairs and took my seat at the table but Iris wasn't there. Isaac said that she won't come out of her room. No fun in that. Maybe I'll have to go up there later. Anyway Isaac and I sat  down and ate our food and talked about our days. We finished and Isaac said he had dishes duty so this was the perfect time to go mess with Iris. "okay dude, ill see ya later," I told him before racing up the stairs. Lucky me,  Iris had left her door unlocked. I opened it with a bang and walked in. "Well well look who it is," I said with a smirk as she stared at me like a deer in headlights. "How is misses peeping tom?" I asked and she blushed. "L-look it was an accident okay? I didn't know you'd be doing stuff with Stephanie in my pool," she stuttered and I laughed. "Well did you enjoy the show? Did you get to see what you were looking for?" I asked and plopped down on her couch. "Whatever Christian, how about you just leave me alone and go away!?" she yelled. "Well that wouldn't be any fun," I said and pouted. But little did she know the fun was just beginning.