chapter three: The Boy who cried girl! he's a boy?

Kid's POV:
Maka hit her. The moment Maka left, everyone else, including crona made it to the sleepover. As for d.s she just shrugged it off with a chuckle. d.s's laugh sounds like heaven. If only I could- wait! What am I saying/thinking! d.s looked at me with curious eyes. "hello black star, tsubaki, and crona. glad you could make it." black star started to laugh like a maniac, talking about how his awesomeness was truly needed at the sleepover.

*******time skip! because I fucking can!********

Three hours later, everyone started to leave, except d.s. Liz and patty decided to go sleep at tsubaki's for some reason.  so that left me alone with the mysterious girl/boy that I keep having weird thoughts about. Currently d.s is in the shower. If only I had known that at the time.

I walked towards the bathroom and realized that the water was running. Being the idiot I was at the time, I paid no mind to it. I walked in and saw......

D.s POV:
Kids face was as red as mine was, which by the way was redder than Crimson blood. "u-um.....your a b-boy?" I immediately put a towel over me and pushed him out. crap! he found out, but his face is so cute when he blushes. d.s! this is not the time for your messed up fantasies! I instantly walked out wrapped in my sleeping clothes. (look at picture up top) He blushed as I walked out and looked the other way. "well goodnight. I promise not to tell anybody." I looked a bit surprised at his words. "well thanks. goodnight"

[for the people who actually reads this. I am so sorry that it's so short. I've been busy with.....wait! what am I even saying? I was too busy being lazy. we'll see you soon my little demons!😂]