chapter 1: Arriving at the DWMA! the odd looking boy?

Maka POV:
This morning lord death called us to his office to show a new girl around. I wonder if we'll be good friends. well nevermind that. As I walk into deaths office, I see non-other than my perverted father. "Makaaa! oh darling I'm glad your here!" my dad said. Soul, kid, and crona had decided to come with me too. I really do wonder if this girl will like me. or maybe she'll hate me. That would b- I was pulled out of my thoughts as Kid started to cry at the asymmetrical card game my dad and lord death seemed to be playing.
"father! your cards are asymmetrical! there's three of them! two on one side and one on the other. please, please pick another card. make it four please!" soul finally got him to stop crying when he just took all the cards from them. Crona was backed into a corner whimpering "I don't know how to deal with screaming boys and pretty girls." pretty girl?
****************
D.s POV:
They really are loud. I hope that they'll quiet down soon. I finally noticed that boy in the corner. I walked up to him and sat next to him. "hi. you must be crona. I've heard about you from a big spider lady." crona finally looked at me and cowered. "I don't know how to deal with screaming boys and pretty girls" wow. he reminds me so much of my father and he's super cute. yeah. I'm gay and I'm a boy. although I can't let any find out, mainly because I'm not sure I can handle him coming back. That's when a girl with- "asymmetrical." I murmured. she and the others looked at me with confusion showing on their faces. "your pigtails are asymmetrical! fix them now!!!" the girl immediately started to fix her pigtails and then came over to me with a smile. "hey, I'm maka. it's nice to meet you....d.s?" I nodded and looked at the boy who resembles my dad. "And you are?"
************
Kid POV:
"And you are?" the odd looking boy asked me. He seems to be cross dressing as a girl. I made a note in my head to question him about it later. "I'm death the kid. it's nice to meet you.    you'll be staying with me in my house until we can find proper living arrangements. Is that okay with yo-" she stopped me midway leaving everyone, including me in suprise. "you seem to have practiced this perfectly correct?" I nodded. And guess what she or he did next. she walked away.
****************
Souls POV:
wow. Totally NOT cool.
"you know it's not cool to interrupt a welcome." then she looked at me,after I said that, and smirked! That bastard of a girl. Man I hate her already! Maka looked at her with eyes of annoyance and hatred. Crona continued to cower in the corner, although this time he was murmuring about how scary her smirk was, and how he couldn't handle it. As for kid....he just blushed. I wonder what that's about! "not cool man."
******************
Lord death POV:
This is actually quite the funny interaction. maka and soul seem to have a natural hatred for my new female student, crona seems to be more  scared than usual, and kid......I'm not sure. "well students please show this girl around. as for you kid, please keep a close eye on her. she will be living with you for awhile. and please don't hate her students, it's a natural reaction when around someone like her." and with that I dismissed them from my office. this should be interesting.