Chapter 9 "MY NAME WAS ON THE FRIDGE."

Chapter 9

________

Bella P.O.V.

"BANGG"

But I felt nothing, I open my eyes a bit to take a look at Blake. His eyes are wide and he breathes heavily. The gun resting in his hand.

I look around, there is a hole in the wall only 2 inch away from me, and everyone in the room is in shock.

Silence, dead silence.

Blake slowly backs down to the wall and he leans against it.

The only sound in the room are we breathing, and after a while Blake slids down the wall.

"I-I should've kept looking for you.."

"They said you were dead!"

I slowly walk to Blake and slid down next to him.

"I'm here now, its okay."

"NO! Its not okay! Riley said he killed you! I should've never believed him I should've kept looking for you!"

"Blake, that was the past. You can't change what happened, it happened. But the important thing is, is that we're here now. As a family."

He looks up at me, his eyes are bloodshot-red from crying. And his hands are slightly shaking.

Before I can proceed whats happening, i'm pulled into a hug. And I can't help a few tears which are escaping from my eyes. After all these years, i've finnaly found my family.

We pull away after our hug and I wipe his tears.

"I won't leave you ever again Blake, I promise. We are br-"

"YOU"

I groan, really? Someone just had to ruin the moment, hadn't he.

I turn around and look at the door.

Oh shit, its sandwich man, with like 12 sandwiches in his hand. Oh the irony.

"You, ate my sandwiches!"

"Dude, there were like 100 sandwiches in there I just ate 5 no worries."

"It were 104 sandwiches! And now I only have 99 left!"

"Just eat those! I was hungry accept it and move on, i'm sorry for your sandwich loss but you have to let go!" I said while trying to sound like an over dramatic moviestar.

He takes a few steps forward, but I don't back down.

"You don't understand! It were MY sandwiches, nobody touches MY sandwiches!" He whines.

"Thats true, if you touch Ryan's sandwiches, you're dead meat i'm telling ya." Matt said.

"They were in the public fridge, everything in the public fridge can be eaten by everyone!"

"MY NAME WAS ON THE FRIDGE."

"NO IT WASN'T"

"Uhm, yes it is." Matt said.

"Shut up Matt"

"And now, you're going to make me sandwiches." He threatenly said.

"Over my dead body." I spat.

"Well that can be arranged." He said while taking his gun out and pointing it at me.

He puts his hands on the trigger but he stops when Blake speaks up.

"Ryan, she's my sister, back off."

Finnaly, someone speaks up.

Besides Matt, but hes just being really annoying.

"I call bullshit." Ryan said, while repointing his gun at me.

I quickly grab my knives and point them at Ryan, ready to throw.

"I am his sister, and you better back off before I hurt you."

"I'm so not scared of a little girl."

"Well, seems like we have something incommon. Because neither am I."

"click, click, click, click, click"

I turn around and look at Blake, Nate, Matt, Brandon and Jack. They all clicked their guns and are pointing them at Ryan.

"Wait a second, wowow STOP THE STORY Nate, Matt are you guys twins?"

"Yehh we are."

"Oh cool."

They nodded at me and I turn back to Ryan.

"Put your gun down, and we'll fight like real 'men'."

"Why would I, If I could just do, this."

"BANGGG""

And thats when everything seemed to go in slowmotion. The bullet flying towards me. I take my knifes, ready to face the bullet. My eyes never leaving the target. The bullet comes rushing at me, and right before it hits me in the head, I catch it between my 2 knives so i'm holding it.

And now, someone pushes the play button.

Everyone in the room looks at me with wide eyes. And theres a silence again.

Dead silence.

After everyone finnaly proceeded what was going on, Ryan spoke up.

"H-how did you do that?"

"I'm the gangleaders sister, who the fuck do you think I am?" I spat while grabbing his sandwich and taking a bite out of it.

_________

yaasss, but guys

ARW MIR GAWD

1K READSSS <3333333 YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST THANK YOU SO MUCHH LOVE YOU ALL