Chapter 7 "Some Motherf*ckers Are Going To Pay Tonight"

Chapter 7

Bella P.O.V.

"You know Rosella, gosh this sounds so cliche but you're my best friend."

Rosella and I have been talking for the past 4 hours making plans to break in at Blake's hide-out. And well, we got to know each other and for the first time in forever, I made a friend. Yeah, sure I have Cas but its nice to have a girl as a friend.

She smiled at me. "Yeah, you're my best friend to Bella!" Rosella said her voice full with excitement.

"But I still I have a question actually."

"Shoot!" She gave me a small smile.

"Why did that gangleader wanted to kill you?" Her face went pale in the second the words left my mouth.

"U-uh well y-you s-see" She started

I nodded my head at her telling her to go on.

"Imighthavebeenspyingonthatgangasaninsiderandtheyfoundout.."

I laughed, "And now slowly."

She sighed and started explaining again,

"I might have been spying on that gang as an insider and they found out.."

I looked at her in shock, if she was spying on a gang then she is in a g-

"Yes im in a gang."

DAMNIT I WANTED TO SAY THAT.

"Is that why you ran away after you climbed out of the window?"

"Yes... I had to find some information of you. Its kinda weird if a stranger takes you to their enemies house, claims it as yours and then let you flee."

I awkwardly laughed.

"Yeh, my bad."

She gives me a wink.

"But I've found some interesting things about you, miss Bella Knight."

I awkwardly laughed.

"So I think its fair to you, if I tell you about my past."

I looked at her with big eyes,

"Are you su-"

"My mother and I were always really close, we did everything together. I had no friends at school but I was never bullied. My mom was my best friend. But when I was 9, she died."

I nodded at her to continue.

She took a deep breathe and started talking again.

"My dad, was broken. He couldn't handle the fact that she was dead. And blamed it all on me. He started to abuse me. One night I couldn't handle it anymore and ran away. Thats when I met Steve, he was sweet to me, and didn't care I was crying in front of him. He took me to his gang and thats when I joined. Steve he, he.."

She looked me in the eyes, they were full of pain, and regret.

"He killed my father."

She looked down and continued.

"Steve was always nice to me, but he changed. He told me he loved me. But he was always sleeping around behind my back. And he sended me to do his dirty work. Thats how I ended spying on that gang. He knew it was dangerous, he knew that I would die. And I knew, he wanted me dead."

I looked at her, tears are streaming down her face. I walked to her and hugged her.

"Come with me." I whispered.

She looked up, "Go with you?"

"Yes, we're going to find Blake, and when all this shit is over, you'll get the family you deserve."

A big smile apeared on her face, and she nodded.

"I would love to! But first, lets find Blake."

__________

We're in front of the warehouse where Blake is hiding right now. And there are 14 men guarding the door. Yes, 14.

I nodded, and Rosella nodded back.

And exactly on que, we both started shooting the guards, ''6'' mouthed I towards Rosella and she mouthed ''7'' back, damn it.

The shooting continued, until there was completely silence. I looked at Rosella and she nodded. I walked to the door of the building and Rosella followed.

I looked at the door and shot the lock. I opened the door and-

"BELLA WATCH OUT!"

I looked in front of me, and there stood a man smirking with his gun pointing at me. I closed my eyes and prepared for the end.

''BANG''

But I felt nothing,

I opened my eyes and saw Rosella on the floor. Blood streaming out of here stomach, clutching it in pain. I started breathing heavily. And thats when I saw red.

Red.

I shot the man and he fell to the ground, I shot every single man coming out of the building, not backing down. Those motherf*ckers are going to pay.

I shoot, and I kept shooting until every single man was dead.

I started to control my breathing and looked at Rosella.

I run to her and kneel by her.

"Rosella! Stay with me, its gonna be okay I promise!"

She gave me a weak smile.

"Bella, you know thats not true, you have a whole life ahead of you. I fucked mine up, and I accept it. Now, its your time, its your time to make all your dreams come true."

"No, no, no, Rosella you can't do this to me!"

I started crying, the tears blurried my vision but I don't care.

"Bella, honey, its my time to go now. And I want you to continue your life. You can choose now, walk away from it all and continue living. Or take a big risk and walk into that building, so you can find your true family."

"But-"

"No buts, I failed my family by letting them die. And you aren't going to fail yours. Go!"

"R-rosella, you'll always stay my best friend, I-I love you."

She gave me a weak smile.

"Bella, I love you to, best friends forever."

She held her pink up, and I chained it with mine.

Her grip slowly started to fall away, and her face became even paler.

She closed her eyes, and released her last breath.

I gave her hand a kiss and stood up.

I wiped my tears, and took my gun.

Some motherf*ckers are going to pay tonight.

____

A/N okayy so the book was a little bit unclear in the first chapters, but some things had to happen for the rest of the book :p. From now on, everything will make sense xx