Running into the Rouges

Charlie's P.O.V

I watched as Ella ate with her family. Tonight is their last night together. I wanted her in my home.

She was scared. But it'll go away.

Yes. It's true she's not my real mate. My Mate died years ago. And I fell in love with Ella.

She was my beta's daughter.

She was younger then me. But only by a few years. I'm 22 and she's almost 18. Every time she looks up at me a smile knowing all my love for her are in my eyes. She gives me a weak smile and walks to me.

"Collins and I are going for a run. Is that ok?" She asked. I pulled her to me. Making her blush. "That's fine. But stay on the territory. Ok?" She nodded.

I saw wanted to kiss her lips.... So I did.

She froze in shock, but let me kiss her.

She ran off when I broke away.

Ella's P.O.V

We shifted into our wolves. Mine was a multi colored wolf. Collins was dark brown.

We ran and when we was about to head back we smelt something.

'Rogues!' Collins mind linked.

I don't know why but I quickly mind linked Alpha Charlie.

'Rouges are here! Help!'

'We're on our way! Hang mate!'

Soon we was surrounded by a group of rogues. We snarled at them. That's when I smelt something wonderfully mouth watering!

"Mine." A husky voice growled.

Uh oh

Headed to bed.Will b updating in the morning. Next chapter has Ellas real mate.

>>>>Alpha Charlie