The Noodles

Sans jumped, waking himself, "H...healing item?" He said looking at the Noodles, Alphys nodded "Yes quickly Sans y-you have to eat t-this" she said shoving the noodles closer to him. He quickly picked it up the gulped it down, "T...thanks..." He said still cold and in pain, he laid down, still dying but more slower than usual, "Alphys, please help.." He said through tears. Alphys stood there horrified. "I-I'll go get more" she ran to the fridge. Papyrus hugged Sans. "I CAN'T LOOSE MY BROTHER NO" he whispered crying, Sans flinched as his brother hugged him, it hurt but he didn't care, "You won't... I p...promise..." He said smiling weakly as he lay on his side, staring into space, "I'm so... Uncomfortable..." He said moving around on the table. Papyrus backed away from Sans as Alphys came back. "O-okay Sans" she said handing him another bowl. Papyrus watched Alphys and whispered to her. Alphys shook her head in response, Sans started eating the noodles, he felt better. He sighed in relief as the pain went away a little, "NOW can I sleep?" He asked knowing that his soul felt more stronger. Alphys nodded. "WAIT ALPHYS ARE YOU SURE HE'LL BE-" Alphys smiled nervously. "The IV a-and noodles will h-help" Papyrus nodded sighing, sitting down. "Alphys can I please sleep on the couch?" He asked for the last time. He was still in pain but he wasn't dying as much, "Y-yes but I still w-want you hooking up to the I-IV" she nodded...

Sans' Story.. (UnFinished!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें