12

"Kya woh shayad sach hai?"

"Sometimes in life we fall and break. But that doesn't mean that we have to stop trying. We just can't give up on ourselves until God has. And you know what darling? God never gives up on you."

The lady in the green skirt would always say.

<<  F A S T    F O R W A RD >>

Love of mine someday you will die.

The song was playing in the background.

She was fiddling with the lace of her pink dress.

He bought it for her.

The ambiance was beautiful.

The gallery was flowing in and out with people.

He was nowhere to be found.

And then she drowned in the oceans of her thoughts.

...

Last time the visit to the gallery had given her a shock.

Daddy and Mommy.

She sighed.

She was going to meet them today.

Again.

In her heart she hoped the snowstorm would pure her.

Maybe if she faced her darkest nightmare,

Then maybe ,she would brave it all.

Was it possible?

In her mind she said, yes it was.

But her brain said otherwise.

...

The wind suddenly became cold,

And her throat dry when she saw him coming,

He wasn't alone.

He was with her nightmares.

Clueless she just stared into infinity.

A/N:

One request : Please suggest a nice name for my newborn cousin, she is Indian! So a hindi name, I seriously need help.

Hola Amigas,

I am alive!! And its crazy that people have actually read this little work of mine and I am just too excited to write more of it. Just finding some more inspiration to get along with this story while planning another one.

And my dear Indians and Pakistani friends and readers or maybe the Bollywood fans or those who understand hindi. I know its kind of late for this but I watched 'Sanam Teri Kasam' and I actually loved it... my mind and heart kind of cried too hard. Love just has such a tragic end and even my own story about Ivy and Jared is so tragic.

And I even read 'The Notebook.' And I think I could totally relate with Noah, he is so poetic and Allie understands him all too well and That's how my best friend understands me... And I too feel I am lucky.

And if you haven't seen this or read this book I think you should totally do that.

Love Tiana.

P.S.

The author's note is bigger than the chapter hahaha but I am just so excited!!

I really had updated but wattpad won't just publish!!