NOT A CHAPTER, BUT A MESSAGE!

Hey everyone!

How're you all doing? Is everybody celebrating our fantastic participation in the Watty's? Go ifrit nation!

Anyway, if you got excited because you thought I was updating a new chapter, know that I'm very sorry and I'll try not to make this note thing a habit - I'll most likely delete it soon.

Let's get on with it then!

I'd just like to take a moment to say thank you to every last one of you for reading, voting, and commenting on my stories! I haven't been on Wattpad in a while, so I was extremely shocked to see that this book has 11K reads and 329 votes! That's absolutely mind boggling! I can't even imagine what 11K jellybeans look like - much less people with eyes who read my book!

When I started writing fan fiction I was very nervous to publish it, but you've all been so very sweet and supportive! I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to read and critique my writing - this fandom is certainly the best I've ever had the honour of being a part of! I've definitely grown as a writer, and it's all thanks to you!

Of course I also need to thank the wonderful RobThier for writing this amazing series. His books have become such a glorious part of my life, and they will always have a special place in my heart. Sir Rob, I'd give anything just to shake your hand in gratitude.

Truthfully, though, I'm indebted to all of you, for all of your support. I write these fan fictions to please you more than anything else! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Alright, rant over! I hope that you all have a wonderful day - I want to hug every single one of you!

Yours, as always,
Bee

P.S. If you're still cross with me for not updating, sorry! I will be updating both (gasp) of my books this week!