Ch. 15

*Three Weeks Later* 

No One's POV

It's been three weeks and Shay has been doing her best to avoid Sasha at all costs. Shay even managed to get the filming of their Emison scenes pushed back a few weeks. But, she wouldn't be able to avoid it forever. After all the shit Emison fans been through -- what with Ali being dead the first four seasons and all -- they deserved to have Emison. 

Shay avoiding Sasha had been slowly cutting down Sasha's self esteem. Sasha and Selena had agreed to just stay friends because Sasha still had feelings for Shay. And not talking to Shay only made both girls' feelings grow stronger for each other. You know what they say, distance makes the heart grow fonder or some shit like that. 

Sasha sat alone, facing her dressing room mirror, just staring at her own reflection. She was supposed to be on set about five minutes ago, but time seemed to have slipped away from her. She was picking out every single flaw she could possible think of, most of which were non-existent. Normally, Sasha wouldn't be doing something like this, but she just couldn't help it. 

She sighed heavily to herself and looked her reflection dead in the eyes. "You're perfect just the way you are, Sasha." She said to herself.

"You don't have to change for anybody." Someone finished for her. 

Shay appeared in the mirror, standing behind Sasha. She had a small smile on her face. Sasha suddenly became very nervous. She didn't know what to say. 

"Sh-Shay, what are y-you doing he-here?" Sasha stuttered, nervously. 

"You were late to set. They were gonna send Lisa to come and get you, but I told them I wanted to." Shay explained, walking closer to Sasha. 

"Why?" Sasha looked down. Shay furrowed her eyebrows, confused as to why Sasha had asked that. "I thought I make you uncomfortable." Sasha explained. 

Shay shook her head. She never wanted to make Sasha feel that way, she just needed to get rid of her feelings towards her co-star. 

"Sash, you don't make me uncomfortable."

"Yeah, okay, " Sasha scoffed. "I'll believe that when you start acting like it." 

"I've only been avoiding you because--" 

"Because what?" Sasha hissed, cutting her off. 

"Because I think I--" Shay was cut off from professing her love to Sasha when the dressing room door opened. 

There stood Ashley, with a big smirk on her face. She knew exactly what she had just interrupted. As much as Ashley shipped Sashay, she couldn't miss an opportunity to annoy the two girls, or an opportunity to tease the girls about. 

"Uh, you guys need to get to set, like, right now. The crew is getting pissy." Ashley said, trying to be stern. 

Sasha and Shay both nodded and Ashley left the two girls on their own. They both just stared at each other for a moment. Sasha rolled her eyes and walked right past Shay. 

"We should go." Sasha muttered. She was about to walked out the door, but Shay grabbed Sasha's wrist; preventing her from leaving. 

"Are you nervous?" Shay asked, softly. 

"I'm always nervous when I'm kissing you." 

You don't have to be nervous, it's just me." Shay said, trying to keep Sasha's nerves down. 

"Yeah well, I wouldn't want to make you even more uncomfortable than you already are." 

And with that, Sasha walked out of the room with Shay following closely behind her. 

[...] 

After shooting the scene, Sasha went back to her dressing room and laid on the couch with a huff. 

"Knock, knock." Shay said, she didn't give Sasha the chance to speak and just walked in. 

"Hey," Sasha said softly, clearly tired. 

"You did great today." Shay complimented. 

"It took 37 takes." Sasha pointed out. 

They two girls both did their fair share of purposely making the kiss longer than it was supposed to be, but after a while the girls started getting frustrated because all they could do was kiss. It was all a little too explicit for the Freeform audience. After awhile, they decided they would just have to edited it, to make the scene more appropriate for the audience. 

"Sasha can I talk to you about something?" Shay was suddenly extremely nervous. Sasha simply shrugged at the older girl. Sasha sat up on her couch, making room for Shay to sit. "Okay, I know I've been acting a little weird around you, and I think it's time I tell you why." Sasha nodded at Shay, telling her to go on. 

"Well, you see, the thing is. . ." Shay trailed off. 

"You can tell me, Shay."

Shay took a deep breath and looked into Sasha's electric blue eyes. 

"I-I think I have feelings for you." Shay admitted.