1.4

"What's wrong? Just tell me."

I shout in distress.

"I saw you, in there, with her."

I stare blankly at her, uttlery confused, and lost at words.

"Im sorry? But I'm a little confused."

I say running my hands throught my hair, hand on my chin.

"Don't play dumb Jackson, you know you were with Veronika!"

She shouts towards me, eyes becoming teary.

I walk forward, trying to comfort her, since she's feeling a little insecure right now.

She pushes me backwards with what feels like all her force.

"Don't come near me, when you have all of her germs and her scent on you. I can't believe you would do this to me, when I opened myself up to you."

She says tears falling down her cheek looking down, "I just don't understand, why would you do this to me, when you knew how fragile I am?"

I walk forward, with a concerned look still plastered on my face. I dont know why she's freaking out. I haven't done anything wrong.

Maybe if I hug her she'll be okay.

She resists and walks backwards.

"I hate you so much Jackson Reed, go to hell."

I gasp and my mouth falls open, eyes getting watery.

"No, please, baby, I didnt do anything wrong. You have to believe me. I swear i wouldnt hurt you." I try to grab her, but she dodges and i then feel my cheek start to burn.

She slapped me.

"Didn't you hear me? I HATE YOU!" She shouts at me.

She turns around and starts to run away, not letting me say anything more.

"Lavender, please, don't leave me. I love you so much!" I shout towards where she ran away.

I fall down on my knees, on the wet street, from the rain, crying my eyes out, because i just lost the best thing that could ever happen to me.

Please come back

My eyes shoot open and im drenched in sweat. Wow that was some dream. And whos Lavender? Ehh....maybe she's just a figure lf my imagination. But she looked a little familiar.

Its been about three months since ive been out of the hospital and since I've seen that girl. That beautiful girl. I fear that I may never see her again. 

I wonder how did I know her name? Or is that even her name? 

Lavender? Hm...Thats a really pretty name. 

"Jackson, please wake up"

I stretch and pull myself out of bed while gabbing the closest t-shirt on before I leave my room

I walk into the kitchen to greet my mom and my dad, but before giving my mom a kiss on the cheek

"Morning mom"

"Aww Jackson, you're so sweet, morning to you to"

I grab an apple out of the fridge and take a bite out of it before asking my dad where they're going at this hour dressed like they're going to church

"The Hillers are having a Brunch celebration for their oldest graduating medical school. You're more then welcome to join us...that is unless you have some fight to get into." 

I jump down the counter and walk straight up to him," Shut the hell up, you know damn right those guys started it first. I mean what asshole would I be to start a fight while I'm drunk?" 

My dad lowers the newspaper and bluntly says, "well you surerly finished it, now didn't you."

I flip him off while storming out the house. I could hear my mom yelling at him and my dad retaliating to her 

*muffled*

"Why do you always have to start John, you know that Jackson is your only son, if something were to happen to him, you'd be devestated."

"I didn't ask to have a son like that, he's all yours"

I pull my hood on from the jacket i grabbed before I left, and walked to the nearest bus station

While walking I hear nearby dogs barking and the wind howling while kids are playing in the street and their parents are yelling at them to be careful

I dont understand why he's like that, I never asked to be like this. It's all because of her...

Because of Jordon