Chapter 1

"Are you sure?" He asked again for what seemed like the 50th time.

"Yes Connor. I'm sure you can go!" You say looking at Connor holding y'all's 1 year old son Brentley.

"But Brentley just turned 1 and is kind of a handful at the moment and-" Connor started talking on and on but you stopped him.

"CON! It's fine babe. You have to go to California to work. I have your mom here to help me you should know that." You say smiling at Connor. He smiled at you and looked down at y'all's son.

"I don't want to leave him. I always leave I want him to know his daddy better than a guy who leaves his mommy for months." Connor said falling sad again. But Brentley just smiled up at Connor. Brentley had Connor's stunning blue eyes and you couldn't help but smile every time you look into them cause they're a little part of Connor in his son.

"Connor you're a great father. You always get told that. Brentley knows you're his dad and he knows that you love him. As as he grows he will be able to start going with you on tour more but for now I rather have him home than away for months since he's so young. He needs to know where home is before we start taking him places for months at a time." You say reassuring Connor on how amazing of a father he is.

"You really think so. I just hope so. But Chlo never forget how much I love you and Brentley. I know people try to ruin our relationship all the time but you and little Brent are my whole heart and life." Connor said smiling at you leaning forward for a kiss which you allowed. Little Brent who was in Connor's arms still poked Connor's cheek saying ewww. Which is the only word he usually says besides saying Toby but that's a story for another time. You and Connor pull away you both laugh at the little boy. "You think you're so silly!" Connor said tickling Brentley on the stomach. Brentley throws his head back in laughter. Brentleys laugh was even close to Connor's which you loved. You loved how much of Connor was in Brentley. You smiled at your two boys. "You know we need another babe." Connor said suddenly.

"Another baby?" You say knowing a secret that Connor didn't.

"Yeah. Brent is a year old so let's have another." Connor smiled. You smiled at him.

"Well.... Connor I have to tell you something....." You say reaching into your bag pulling out a picture.

"What is it babe?" Connor said curiously.

You turn around the picture to reveal a ultrasound. "I'm pregnant..."