T h i r t e e n

Marinette set down the food on the table, as Adrien munched down. Marinette giggled at his actions. "Wow, you act like you haven't ate in days!" Adrien then looked up from his food.

"I barely eat, M'Lady." Adrien kissed her softly on the lips. "This is an opportunity for me to eat anything I want." Adrien then quickly finished his food. "Especially you." He started to tackle Marinette on the couch.

"H-Hey!" Marinette squirmed around as Adrien held her still with a smirk. "Up for a round two?" He asked, seeing that she was still in her tank top and shorts. Adrien moved his lips towards her neck and then Marinette shoved him away.

"Not right now, Kitty." Marinette shook her head as Adrien laid on top of her. "Later." Adrien then sat up and wrapped a blanket around her.

"Alright, fine." He mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her and the blanket. On the TV was Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Adrien seemed pretty interested.

Marinette starred at the screen, having no idea what was going on. Slowly, her eyes started to shut, and she drifted into a deep sleep.

Only fifteen minutes in, Adrien turned to look at Marinette to see if she was still awake. He smiled as he saw her sleeping peacefully. Dang, Mari sure looks cute when she sleeps. Adrien blushed and kissed her forehead.

He carried Mari up stairs, and placed her into her bed. Adrien just sat there and watched her sleep (not in a stalker like way). I'm so glad I fell for Marinette. He thought as she snored cutely.

Suddenly, he looked outside to see a physco haired girl on the loose. Adrien softly prodded at Marinette's shoulder, hoping she would wake up. Marinette fluttered her eyes open, and looked up at Adrien. "Yes, Kitty?" She sat up with a yawn and kissed Adrien softly on the lips.

"Akuma Attack." Adrien replied, Plagg flying out of his pocket as he said that. Marinette shook her head and got out of bed. Tikki immediately flew out of Marinette's jacket.

"Tikki, transform me!" Marinette yelled as Adrien smirked and nodded. "Plagg, transform me!" He then yelled after as Marinette was in midway into her transformation.

Ladybug waited until her partner was done transforming, and then they both leaped out of her window. The lady was spraying the down, sticking people to walls. It looked like hair dye she was using.

"Ah, finally you hairy disasters showed up!" The lady smirked as she aimed her hairspray towards the duo.

"Oh, sorry to mess up your hairdo, but we look a lot better than you!" Chat Noir then threw his staff towards her, and knocked the hairspray out of her hand.

"Ugh!" The lady exclaimed in frustration as she picked up her hairspray again. Chat kept fighting her, letting Ladybug think.

"Chat Noir, her hairspray!" Ladybug then exclaimed to her partner. Chat groaned in slight frustration, and threw his staff at hairspray again, knocking it out of the lady's hand.

Chat tossed the hairspray to Ladybug, as she broke it open. "No more evil doing for you little Akuma!"