"Zack." He called after me.

I turned back around with a confused look on my face. "Excuse me?"

"That's my name." He said as if it was obvious. "Zack Evans."

"Oh, well... It's nice to meet you, Zack. I'm Naomi Jackson." I told him, sticking my hand out to shake.

Like last time, he ignored my hand but continued talking.

"Naomi. That's a weird name." He commented. "Anyways, I was thinking maybe sometime me and you could hook up." He said, trying to be slick.

I'm not sure why I got so mad at the comment, but I did. It infuriated me.

"I can assure you we will never be hooking up," I told him as seriously as I could.

"And why's that, Hot Stuff?" He asked, not trying to hide himself checking me out.

"Because I have standards, Sweet Cheeks," I told him, crossing my arms.

"You're fiery. I like 'em like that." He said as if he had no dignity to lose.

"And you're an ass. I don't like 'em like that." I mocked him.

All he did was laugh, as if it wasn't directed towards him. He continued to stare at me after he stopped laughing. I felt extremely uncomfortable.

"Just don't talk to me, please and thank you," I told him, rolling my eyes and turned to enter my apartment without another word.

I slammed the door shut and locked it. The last thing I needed was that prick trying to break in for some ungodly reason.

While I had the free time, I decided to open my textbooks and study as much as I could. I love Sophia, but the girl will not let me study.

After an hour of studying, I decided to stop and start unpacking again. I managed to get the bathroom all set up with towels, toilet paper, shower curtains, etc...

Before I knew it, it was time to pick up Sophia from school. When I left the apartment, I was relieved to not find a man whore in the halls.

Sophia was ecstatic about Sky coming over to play with her. Apparently, it's been way too long and she and Sky have to catch up on all the latest drama with her class. I swear Sky is turning my child into a diva.

I didn't have to go in for work until five, which gave Sophia and I plenty of time to go grocery shopping. Seeing that we just moved to the area, I didn't know the store as well so it took us even longer to get what we needed.

Sophia persistently asked for minion shaped macaroni and cheese so I finally gave in and bought two boxes. I hope Sky likes mac and cheese because that's what dinner is gonna be.

We made it back to the apartment without any rude interruptions, which I was glad about. After what Zack pulled today, I really didn't want Sophia around him.

Sophia ran to her room to continue unpacking. I filled a pot with water and set it to boil for the macaroni. As I waited, I began to fill our small pantry with what we got.

Someone knocked on the door and I assumed it was Sky. Who else would be visiting me anyways?

After checking the water to make sure it wasn't boiling, I ran to the door and opened it.

In front of me was a girl with greyish blue eyes and kool-aid red hair. Sky was tan and a whopping 5'5 tall.

Before I could greet her, Sophia came running up screaming her name.