Awarapan 2 - Chapter 2

*Ok this girl’s thing might seem a bit boring but it is to pave path for the events that will occur in future. Keep supporting fam.*

One night’s good sleep and the girls were ready to roll. They had got so much planned. Of course shopping was their utmost priority. Girls had also met Uncle Dave later that day when he returned from work. Aunt Janet made them some Cantonese breakfast, to give them taste of a traditional Hong Kong morning. Stir fried noodles and steamed rice rolls were unusual but it was good. After breakfast they all sat down in lounge aunt Janet asked the girls.

 "Girls I’m not going to tell you which place to go or what to see here because I know you would already have Googled the whole city. So tell me. What places do you want to see...?”

 "Ha-ha yeah you're right.....We've got a whole list of places to visit..." Emma said with a smile..

"Um first, we are going to Victoria harbor, have some Chinese lunch, then we'll go to the repulsive bay. That will be enough for today..."hazel told aunt the plan for first day.

"Oaky...That sounds great...”

The Girls got up to change; 30 minutes went in the process. They left the apartment after an advice session from Aunt Janet. They were on 56th floor so found a lot of time to gossip and chuckle in the elevator. Hong Kong is not China, which means you'll find allot of cab drivers here who can speak and understand English. That also means you won’t have any problem navigating the city. Emma and hazel got into a cab. They were heading to the Victoria harbor. Victoria harbor is to the south of the island. Tweeting about their locations and taking pictures of themselves and places. Girls were indeed having a great time. Girls roamed the length of the place. Till there stomach started protesting, indicating low fuel. So they headed to a restaurant and ordered Chinese omelet rice. With tummies full, now they were heading to the repulsive bay.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Shivam remained unconscious for the whole night. That made Doctors really worried about him. He had a high fever and than his body started to sweat badly. Doctors thought maybe this was a reaction to some medicine. Shivam’s body shivered and trembled the whole night like some restless being, like he was trying to break free from something or maybe because something was scaring or haunting him but one thing was for sure, it was some memory. By dawn his condition started to get better and peace returned to his tired body. Doctors checked him for body temperature which was coming back to normal. Like a wild horse who now laid down to rest after running miles and miles and miles without purpose. Like some wolf that went lunatic under the influence of full moon for the whole night now madness was wearing off and senses were kicking in. Or like a wandering soul, who wanders the lengths of lands and wastelands trying to find a way to escape to peace but fails every day.

The monk came in the morning and saw the condition of Shivam. He knew these visible wound were not the ones which were keeping him down. Keeping him in this pitiful condition, those wounds were the ones on his soul, wounds on his heart. That was just the reason why things were so obscure to doctors about this patient. They could not explain what was up with this apparently normal guy. Alas, they were healers of body; they were ignorant to the matters of spirituality. Shivam woke up at noon, which was as shocking to the doctors as his black out incident was. He was completely back to his senses but he did not speak or ask something or anything. Completely expressionless face, with blank eyes. Nobody talked to him, because they could not dare. He had that strange intimidating effect on people. He did not speak a word, only his eyes. Doctors still had his nutrition supply going via the tube through nose. There was a lot going through Shivam’s mind and most of those things had question marks at their end.