" YOU CHEATER!!" Pt.2

Your P.O.V

"Hand me another one boss~" I slurred as I placed my 6th shot of the strongest vodka. "Umm, you need to go home miss. Do you have anybody I can call to pick you up?" He asked taking my shot glasses. "Umm, there's this man. His name is Mark FischBitch. He cheated on me with a toy chicken. " I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh okay. What's his number?" He chuckled. " it's. 780-567-0080" (not his number!) he nodded and left to go phone him. I chuckled and started walking in circles because I was that drunk.

Marks P.O.V
I literally kicked chi chi out of the house and I locked my self in for ye last 4-5 hours just sitting on the couch in a ball crying.

My phone rang and I got up fumbling with my steps because I was so weak.

I hastily picked up the phone clicking answer "what?" I sobbed. "Uh hello? Is this Mark FischBitch?" A man asked. "Fischbach and yes?" I asked sniffiling. "There's a woman here (y/n) I think. She's way beyond drunk and she gave me your phone to call to pick her up." He said. "I'll be there." I said ending the call.

"Jesus (y/n) what did you do?" I asked looking at her. " hi markimoo-" she slurred. I picked her up and carried her home. "Can I tell you something?" She asked staring at me. "Uh sure." I said. "There's this man, his name is Mark. I came home to see him cheating on me with a toy chicken. I love him so much but I hated how he would do that to me. We agreed on adopting children and he did that to me." (Y/n) started sobbing. I hushed her down and we walked up to the steps "maybe he didn't mean too, maybe the toy chicken made him do it." I said. " I don't know." She said as I placed her on the couch. "Just promise me one thing. You'll always love Mark no matter what happens?" I asked getting close to her. "Promise." She giggled passing out on the couch. I smiled a little bit and went upstairs.

"I still might have a chance." I mumbled closing the door to my- OUR bedroom.

Sorry for the short chapter! I had to get one up for the day because I'll be busy for the rest. And as always I will see you dudes in The next video!!!! Buh bye! Stay awesome sugglets!!!

- Anna