"Young lady don't you use that gone with me." My mouth fell wide open, only to see Baba laughing.

"She's teasing Fatima, you were not using any tone, she's just teasing you." Mom grins and Baba takes breaths to not kill himself from the laugh he just had.

Although, I have to admit that Susu may have been right all this time. Maybe I should let go of Samer but I still love him and Yusuf, welll I like him but not love love him as of right now, well at least not of now, I can learn to love him in time. Right? I can tell myself to learn to love him right?

I went upstairs to my room and packed my stuff, including my favorite abaya.  We were leaving in a week and I already had my answer by then, but I'm hoping I did the right choice did I or am I using Yusuf as a rebound to forget my feelings for Samer? I am a horrible person if using him as a rebound, a sweet guy who just wants a wife and a lovely family, that's what he deserves not a young lady who may or may not be using him as a rebound hair cause she's in love with her stupid, dimwit of a cousin....who's also her breastfeeding brother.

But again if I want to forget about Samer I have to marry Yusuf, plus he's not that bad looking, he looks really good and young as well even though I didn't mention it much. Inshallah I'll learn more about him on the trip that we're going together, to Amman and then Jerusalem. Oh my god! That means my family will meet him....well the side of my Mom of course, Dad side is a very few plus I don't really know them much since I dont visit them much with my Mama and I do feel bad. Oh well, inshallah things will be alright and I'll visit them soon without Mama.

I love Mama side of the family, they're great but sometimes I need some time with Baba's and need a break from Mama' s side because they get annoying a lot, plus again I want to meet Baba's side of the family.

I lay on my bed after packing and fall into a small slumber of a sleep.
{Three Hours Later}

"Fatima! You got a gift!" And I got up instantly. Yes I'm a sucker when it comes to gifts, I love them a lot. 😬😬😬 Whoops, haram? Don't think so. Instantly my jaws drop, like instantly. I opened the box and there are like three fancy Abaya's for me and let me say they are drop dead gorgeous!

 I opened the box and there are like three fancy Abaya's for me and let me say they are drop dead gorgeous!