Meet the Twins

Aidan's POV.

"Is the babies bags down in the car already?" Kade yelled from his closet.

"No babe, I have it right here along with yours." I said looking down at the six bags that were at my feet. He wasn't even staying the night. We were going in at five tomorrow morning and delivering the twins then by noon mom was bringing the twins home while Kade and I go on a run so he can heal 100%.

"Okay so I'm ready." he said coming out dressed in a nice suit. We were having pictures taken with his belly tonight and then our family is throwing us a little dinner party. Tara came in today so she could be here when the twins came.

"I will take these to the car and meet you in the living room where Rolland is waiting for us." I said grabbing all six bags.

"I have to stop off and see jody." he said making me chuckle. He is always hungry.

Because I could move faster then him I raced down to my car and put his and the babies bags in the trunk and made it back inside by time he was walking out of the kitchen.

"You look so sexy." I said taking his hand.

"And you'll be using a condom from here in out." he said as we walked into the living room.

Rolland our pack photographer was waiting inside with some props set up. He would be here tomorrow to take pictures of the twins an again once a month for a year. A baby shower gift from David.

"Alpha's." Rolland said smiling at us.

"Thank you for doing this." Kade said.

"It's my pleasure." Rolland said.

We started out with Kade fully dressed but it was soon time to do belly shots. I loved this part. I cleared the room and swore Rolland to secrecy as I painted the babies names on Kade's belly. nobody knew their name except for us.

"I will have these and the ones from tomorrow ready by Christmas." Rolland said as he cleaned up.

"Thanks, remember nobody is to know the name of the twins." Kade reminded him.

"I promise you Alpha Kade." Rolland said smiling.

"Come on let him clean up. We have dinner." I said pulling him away. I gave Rolland a assuring smile before pulling my mate out the door.

We made our way to the dinning room and found our parents sitting and talking. David had brought a date that seem really nice. His name was Nathan and he was also a widowed mate. He has three kids and was a single father when he lost his mate in child birth. Okay that scared the shit out of me but she was human and trying to birth werewolf babies. Humans normally don't survive.

"How was the photos?" mom asked.

"Good I can't wait to get them back." Kade said almost jumping in his seat. David was laughing and my dad kept shooting looks at Nathan. No no dad.

"Okay so I made some of your pregnancy favorites just nices you don't like them after tomorrow." Jody said coming in with a ranch chicken salad.

"Thank so much and I hope you enjoy your trip. I am going to miss you." Kade said tearing up.

"I'm leaving the day after Christmas. I would not miss seeing these two beautiful babies." She said hugging my emotional mate back.

"I can't wait to see them either." he said smiling at here.

Once they were done cry babying we ate our salad. Jody and Sheila brought out mouth watering steak with all the fixings. Kade had two helpings. Jody finished it off with strawberry cheese cake. It was the best meal ever.

"That was so good. Thank you all for coming. Nathan I am so glad you could make it." Kade said hugging the man.

"Thank you for having me." Nathan said.

"Come in babe, nice relaxing bath and bed tomorrow is going to be a busy dad." I said as we waved good bye to everyone.

~~~~~~<<<<next morning>>>>~~~~~~

"Wake up." Kade said pulling on me. I have been up for about an hour now but he doesn't know it. Right now he was beating on me and yelling at me to wake me up. I finally started laughing making him hit me really hard.

"You are so mean to me." I said chuckling.

"Let's go become dads. I can't wait to see them." He yelled jumping off the bed. He was in his cute pajama he picked out for just today.

"I'm right behind you babe." I said laughing as I followed him out the bedroom. Yes I was dressed I told yeah I was up at least an hour before him.

Our family was waiting down stairs for us. Mom looked wide awake but dad, David and Tara all looked sleepy.

"Let's go have some babies." Kade yelled as we made our way to the car.

"I have never seen you this hyper in the morning." Tara said shaking her head.

"Yes you have. Black Friday sales and after Christmas sales." He said making her grown.

"Don't remind me." She mumbled.

Kade bounced in his seat the whole way to Dr. Campbell's office. I loved seeing him so happy. I was just as excited and couldn't wait to see our kids.

"Good morning." Ricky said as we walked in.

"Another morning person." Tara mumbled making me chuckle.

"Don't mind the grumpy Gus's. Where do ya want me?" Kade said still somewhat bouncing.

"Follow me. Only the dads past this point. Everyone else you'll have to wait here." Ricky said as Kade and I followed her. Kade stopped and ran back to hug his dad and Tara then my parents.

"Okay let's get our babies out." he said skipping back to us.

"This is the pre-op room. You'll need to put this on and only this. Once your ready I will come in and give you some happy meds and by the. Doctor Campbell should be here." Ricky said handing him a gown.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Your clothes are over there. You can slide them on over you clothes right before we go into the OR.

"Thanks." I said.

"I so wanted to wear this." Kade whined.

"After you have them." I said helping him step out of the pants.

"Okay." he said as I pulled his shirt over his head.

"I will take it from here. We both know how this will end up if I don't." He said laughing.

"Don't forget we are asking about a birth control because I don't want to uses condoms." I said.

"No condoms no birth control no more love making for you." he said.

"Well it's a good thing that there is something Kade can have so he doesn't get pregnant for two years." Dr. Campbell said walking in.

"Thank the Goddess." Kade said making me blush.

"So I take it you want me to give you the shot when I'm done closing you up?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I do." Kade said making me chuckle.

"Good to know. So hop up on that bed and lets get you happy meds started. Ricky he's ready." she said as Ricky came in with a IV and a couple needles.

"You can get dressed now." Dr. Campbell said to me as she walked into the door that was just off of the room we were in.

"Wow this is going so fast." Kade said with a slight slur.

"In about an hour we will be hearing the sweet sound of babies crying." Ricky said pushing his bed into the room Dr. Campbell just went in. I barely had on my shirt. I followed with one arm half way in the hole and the other still hanging out.

I stood next to Kade as the built this tent and got everything ready. Ricky brought me a stool to sit. Kade's grip got tighter the closer it seemed to get to them opening him up to take the babies.

"Okay Alpha's it's time." dr. Campbell said.

"Slight pinching sensation and a little pressure." Dr. Campbell said.

"Ugh." Kade said looking scared and a little pale.

"I found baby A which baby A is our future Alpha Heir." Dr. Campbell said.

"Why can't my princess be the next Alpha?" Kade asked.

"She can." I said even though our son will be most likely the Alpha.

"And here he is." Ricky said holding up a slimy baby boy still attached to a cord.

"Here dad cut this." Ricky said handing me scissors. I cut the cord getting a better look at our son.

"He looks just like you." I said kissing Kade who was crying.

"Here she is." dr. Campbell said before I could cut the cord Kade asked if he could somehow cut it. With the help of Ricky and I we got him to cut the cord.

"I feel so empty." Kade said crying.

"You will until you get to hold them." Dr. Campbell said.

"I am going to take them over here and clean them up and get there weight and length." Ricky said taking the babies away. My wolf would have been pissed if she would have taken them without me knowing where she was taking them.

"I have to close you up and give you that shot. Then you can see your babies. We have paper work to do." Dr. Campbell said.

"How are you doing baby?" I asked Kade.

"I just feel empty. I need to see them." he said still crying.

"Ten minutes." dr. Campbell said.

"Here that babe. In ten minutes we will be totally responsible for those two lives." I said chuckling.

"I'll take the job." he said.

"I will co-partner with you on that job." I said kissing him. He slowly stopped crying.

I talked to him until he was calm then Ricky brought over a wiggly blue bundle and a very quiet pink bundle. Kade instantly started crying happy tears all over again.

"So who do we have here?" Ricky asked pointing to our son. She was holding a clip bored and it was filled with paperwork.

"Brian David Lexus Maxwell Paxton-Murphy." Kade said proudly.

"And this little miss?" Ricky asked after writing Brian's whole name down.

"Breelyn Honor Lainey Sara Paxton-Murphy." I said making Kade smile.

"Beautiful." Dr. Campbell said.

"They look just like you babe." I told him. They had his red hair and my blue eyes.

"I think they look just like you." he said kissing there little heads.

"Okay guys. Time for rest. You have a half hour bonding time before I tell the family they can come back." Dr. Campbell said pushing Kade back to the first room.

It was an amazing time bonding with my family. The babies seemed to be really content just looking around. I hated to share them with anyone.