Chapter 7: "Open Eye's"

"Open Eyes" is the way I felt. From all that happened from then to now really opened my eye's on a lot of things. Street corner to street corner my mind wondered. I couldn't stop thinking "What will I be able to do?" I felt worthless at the time I'll admit. My heart was in pain. A few years ago my mom got really sick and lost her job. I just finished high school. So I put college off for a little bit. Family to me is more important. You can have all the homework and test's in the world but you can't replace the people who mean the most to you. There are other things that happened between a little bit after she lost her job and before. But for that you'll have to just read my lyrics. I put my heart into them and if you pay attention to the words you might figure out what happned.

  You know as I write this story about my life. I thought I was crazy for doing this at times. I never really thought I would until a few months ago. I never really thought I would because there are just some things I will mention and some I won't to the world. I'm sure you guys do the same. I think the main reason I'm doing this is because if I have the chance to help a person or change lives in any positive way. I want to do it. I've been through things in life where I wanted someone there or just someone who even understands. When you meet a person like that it makes you feel so good. So I'm going to countinue to write.

  People have asked me this so I'll say this here. People have asked me, how do you write songs? How do you do it the way you do. To be honest, it's a simple response that means a lot. Be you. That's one thing no one can take away from you. When I write I just write it's hard to explain. A feeling beyond any other.