"I want to make you feel better.."

Start from the beginning

 Jaquel instantly returned her soft kiss, enjoying the feeling of their warmth and concern. Standing up Jaquel took her waist in a secure hold, deepening the kiss with more passion. Jaquel felt Diamond gently push into his chest so he was walking backwards, finally making his back rest against the chalk board away from the window of the classroom door.

“I want to make you feel better.” Diamond said in between their passionate kisses. Jaquel felt himself hardening second by second as he kissed Diamond more and more hungrily. Diamond softly moaned out his name as he leaned his head to the right of her neck running a tongue along the sensitive skin of it before finally biting down on it. Jaquel smirked feeling her shiver in his embrace.

Diamond gripped at Jaquel’s white button up shirt starting to slowly unbutton the buttons on the bottom of his shirt. Jaquel continued kissing her sensitive neck sucking and kissing it very gently, making her gasp and tug at his shirt more aggressively trying to hurry and rip the buttons off of it.

 Jaquel ran the tip of his tongue along her neck, and up to her ear lobe. “You think you can handle me baby..” Jaquel said in a voice that could melt chocolate before taking her earlobe between his lips to suck it as well. Jaquel used his hand to inch her dress up taking the tip the run his finger tips along her thighs.

Jaquel smiled feeling a shiver take her spine again.  Jaquel felt her soft ass as he cupped it in his hand. “You wearing the for me baby?” Jaquel said softly eyeing the pink thong she was wearing. Diamond said nothing as she only began kissing him harder tugging his shirt free from out his pants. Jaquel smiled against her lips slapping her ass making her jump and dig her nail into his stomach.

 Jaquel bit his own lips. Diamond moaned against his harsh kisses. Jaquel moaned loudly feeling Diamond’s hand slip down into his now unzipped slacks. “Awww!” Jaquel groaned out loud gritting his teeth in pleasure, leaning his head against the chalk board, feeling her stroke his dick quickly.