Chapter 3

Kendall POV

This morning I woke up with no problem. No annoying vacuum, no sister screaming One Direction lyrics, no dad mowing the lawn. Nothing.

That's when I remembered the text I got from my mom before I went to sleep last night. My mom, dad, and sister went to visit grandma and they decided to stay overnight.

I get out from bed and go to take a shower. When I'm done I put my wet hair up into a twisty bun and then start to apply my makeup. I do a killer wing with a cut crease because I'm that bitch. When I'm done I go to my closet and start to plan out what I'm gonna wear. I decide on a red and white striped crop top, denim high waisted shorts with a thin black belt, and some Adidas. I get dressed and then take my hair our of the knot and let it flow down my back in its wavy state. I go over to my phone that's on the charger and check my messages.

Paige- please give me a ride to school, my mom had to leave early

Hannah- give me a ride hoe

Taylor- you know the deal, I'll be waiting for you at the do 🙇

I have lovely friends. I roll my eyes and grab my bag before walking down the stairs and outside. I lock the door and get in my car. I pick up the girls and then drive to school.

"So, you had a good night's sleep, correct?" Taylor asked from the back seat.

"Yes." I say warily.

"So this is one of your good days?" Hannah follows up.

"Yes."

"Good, then you're going to the dance with Khayman." Paige says, relieved.

"I will pull this god damned car over and make you hoes walk if I have to hear one more thing about Khayman." I threaten.

"So it's not a good day." Hannah murmurs.

"It was until you guys bring up shit that you know is gonna upset me. I said no. End of conversation." I say, starting to get irritated. For once since I've been born I woke up peacefully, I had time to shower, I found everything I was looking for and...I didn't get my coffee.

"Nope." I say U turning the car.

"Where are you going?" Paige asks.

"To Starbucks what the fuck! I need my fucking coffee." I yell at her. They don't say anything until I take my first sip of my Carmel Mochiatto.

"Ok, you're better now?" Hannah asks.

"I apologize for yelling when I was in an angry state." I whisper against my coffee lid before taking another sip.

When we get to the school I park in my usual spot and we get out. As we walk in it was rowdy as always but I didn't let it bother me.

"Hey Fire!" Someone exclaims before lifting me in the air. I look down and see curly hair and I knew it was Ronnie.

"When did we get to the You Touching Me stage?" I say, jokingly.

"Just now." He says matter of factly letting me down.

"Ronnie, these are my best friends Taylor, Paige, and Hannah. Guys this is Ronnie." I say.

"Pleasure to meet you." Ronnie says, mostly to Hannah.

"The pleasure is all mine." Hannah says and they both giggle.

"Gross." Taylor whispers and I nod.

"Hey Kendall." I look over Ronnie's shoulder and see Khayman standing there with another guy, with a nervous smile on his face.

"Hi." I say, trying to smile although I knew it was shitty.

His smile falters and his shoulders slump and I actually felt bad for him.

"Hey if I seemed kind of, rude yesterday I'm really sorry. I didn't eat my snickers." I joke.

He smiles and nods. "Thanks." He whispers.

"Baby." A shrill voice rang. I winced and looked over to see Kaily and her minions. I don't even know their names, no one does, I might as well call them Dave and Kevin. (A/N see what I did? Those are the minions' names) "Last night was so much fun." She screeches, latching onto Khayman's side and letting out a giggle.

And my strong hatred for Khayman Burton is back. And to think...

"If you need me for anything else again, you know where to find me." She tries to say seductively, throwing him a wink.

"So do I. The dump." I say. Kaily and Kevin and Dave look over at me and I smile.

"And who are you?" She says dramatically rude. She reminds me of those wannabe popular girls on Disney movies.

"This is Fire, how do you not know her? She is the baddest rapper in the game." Ronnie says stepping in, trying to lighten the mood.

"Whatever." She scoffs looking back at Khayman. "Anyways, don't forget my offer." She says before walking off trying to pop her hips.

"She has no ass, what is she doing?" Khayman's friend laughs. "And K, what are you doing? You fucked her? When Kendall looks this good, oughta be ashamed of yourself." He shakes his head.

"Dylan shut up man, aight Fire we gotta bounce." Ronnie says. Before I could ask him where he was going to bell rings indicating class.

"He is cute." Hannah whispers in my ear.

"Yeah he is." Taylor says, she obviously heard.

"Hey, back off." Hannah warns.