Chapter 1

I know the story is kind of suckish right now but I promise you I am trying to fix it.
-J
Chapter 1
-
-
Kendall POV

"Move, Prius!" I groan rolling my eyes at the silver car going 15 in a 45. "Let's go." I scream.

"Alright, Kendall calm down." My best friend Taylor chuckles from the passenger seat.

"Whatever." I lean back at the seat and start tapping the wheel impatiently.

I Just Wanna... by Elijah Blake comes on and I turn it up to its highest volume. I sing along as I drive to school.

I pull into the parking lot and park in my usual spot. I get out of the car and grab my bag.

"Welcome to Hell High School." Taylor says, purposely misreading the sign in front of the school as we walk onto campus.

I scoff in response and we turn to go to my locker.

"Watch out!" Someone yelled. Before I could react someone bumped into me, hard, and I fell to the dirty school ground.

"Ah I'm so sorry." Someone says, and I saw a hand reaching out for me. I smack the hand out the way and got up myself.

"It's fine!" I shout bitterly at the person. I grab Taylor's wrist and drag her down the hall to my locker.

I don't have anger issues or anything, today is just a bad day. I got rudely awoken by a vacuum running in my room, I couldn't find my favorite leggings, I didn't have coffee, I was stuck behind stupid ass cars in traffic, and then I get knocked down by some dumb guy. And it's not even 8 am.

"Hey hoes." Hannah says when she sees us. She hands everyone coffee including me and I smile.

"You just made my day a little bit better." I say sipping on the Carmel Mochiatto from Starbucks.

"Kendall has been suffering of Crazy Syndrome today. She yelled at Khayman Burton just now." Taylor says.

"Why would you do that? He's super hot." Paige says blushing a little. Paige has always been the shy one out of all of us. Hannah was the outgoing one. Taylor was the gossip queen, and I was the bitchy one. Although you probably guessed that.

"I didn't even know who I was yelling at. And besides I don't care who he is, he knocked me down." I say defending myself.

"You are crazy. Khayman is the cutest boy to walk this campus. It's also crazy how out of all of us , Taylor got to play in the sheets with him." Hannah says.

"What?" She asks when we all look at her. "I'm Taylor Dean. The school gossip, its my job to know everyone's business and I had to understand all the hype about him. And believe me the rumors don't do him any justice." She says biting her lip.

"Too much information." I say.

"So, the Winter Ball is coming up. Who's going?" Hannah asks.

"I am. Michael is taking me." Paige says.

"Michael as in your hot lab partner, Michael?" I ask.

"Yup. He asks me while we were dissecting frogs. Disgusting setting, but whatever. At least he asked." She says shrugging. "Hey open your locker my History book is in there." She says to me.

I nod and open my locker. She grabs her textbook and while its open I grab my notebook and then close it.

"I'm so happy for you Paige." Taylor says.

"I am too." Hannah adds.

"Excuse me." Someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and look up to see Khayman Burton himself. I just know that when he walks away my friends are gonna go crazy.

"Yes sir?" I ask, a bitchy tone in my voice.

"I just wanted to apologize for knocking you down before. But your really cute and I wanted to know if you would go to Winter with me." He says smirking.

I hear my friends gasp and I roll my eyes.

"No thank you." I say.

"Kendall." Taylor spits smacking my arm. I shrug at her and wave at Khayman signalling for him to walk away. His shoulders slump and he walks away with a confused expression.

"What the hell? Kendall you are crazy! You must have serious mental problems to turn him down! He is hot as hell and he asked you to Winter and what does this crazy bitch say, no." Hannah says freaking out. As I suspected.

"Why?" Taylor whines.

"Why would I agree going to Winter with someone like him?" I ask.

"Like what? Hot? Is hot not your type?" Paige asks. The bell rings and I raise my bag higher up on my shoulder.

"Can we go to class?" Never thought I'd ask that. Well there's a first time for everything.

-
-