THREE

more smut this chapter!i actually need to chill with all this sex but anyways, enjoy!

i actually need to chill with all this sex but anyways, enjoy!

AUTHORS POV

"5am and I can't believe you drag me, literally out of my bed to run. I haven't did this in so long." Malia shook her head at Baron, out of breath.

"That's why I brought you out here, mainly because I need to talk to you about something important. One rule of my own."

"What?" She put her hands on her hips.

"No fucking my friends. As in Roman. I'm not dumb, I saw you do the walk of shame yesterday once Seth and I got there." He said in a serious tone.

"That was just one time, and that's it I promise." She lied. She actually wanted a piece of Dean and Seth as well.

"Mali I'm not playing games."

"I know, Thomas." She convinced herself to be serious while imagining Seth's face in between her legs.

"Thank you. Now last one back to the house owes 30 bucks." He ran off.

-

"You fucking cheated!" Baron yelled behind Malia, catching Seth's attention. He was currently shirtless in the kitchen, whipping up a protein shake and breakfast.

"Not my fault you ran into my foot. Pay up." She held her hand out only for Baron to put her in a headlock. She screamed for him to stop and tapped on his shoulder, and he let her go.

"Holy fuck, go shower now!" She pointed upsatirs feeling digested. He gave her a nudge before leaving upstairs.

"You're even submissive to your brother. You're not fucking him too are you?" Seth spoke up, teasing. Malia rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen, avoiding that last question.

"You're disgusting." She brushed past him noticing the tattoo on his back. He reached out to grab her but she caught his arm and twisted it, stunning him.

"Keep your hands to yourself Rollins." She let him go with a shove and went upsatirs to find Dean in her room.

"Did I not make it clear to stay the fuck out of my room? Ambrose!" He turned around with an embarrassing object in his hand.

"I came in here looking for a towel, but I found this. What the hell are you doing with this, when you have three dudes in here that can help you out?" He threw the vibrator and purple dildo at her and she caught both, groaning.