Grown <Modern AU>

Hold up, wait, you used to be a frenemy
Back then boy, ya didn't even notice me
Why now, you trying to get a hold of me
We never even spoke so what makes you think you know me?

<Flashback>

You sighed. You saw your crush staring at your best friend, (BF/N best friend name). Of course she doesn't like him because you like him. Around her he's all nice but with you he ignores you and rolls his eyes. You get it, she's the total package. Very pretty, has a rack and ass and there was you, the definition of  what people say a nerd looks like, glasses and braces. You admit that you are an actually nerd, looks and all. Class ended and you quickly headed out. You saw Levi head to you and your heart skipped a beat.

"Hey whatever your name is, do you know who (BF/n) likes? I'm guessing you know since you guys are friends." Your heart broke. You put your stuff away in your locker and walked away. He continued to ignore you for the rest of the school year. Let's just say senior year sucked.

<End of flashback>

5 years later...

It's funny how the tables turn
I'm sitting back baby watching you burn
No regrets, it's a lesson learned
'Cause what you think ain't my concern

You finished moving into your new house. You smiled and made your way to the patio. You looked different then how you were in senior year. You removed your braces last year and now you use contacts. You are actually an upcoming model as of earlier this year. You saw somebody who looked familiar walk towards you.

"Hello, I'm your next door neighbor Levi Ackerman, I thought it was a good idea to greet you." The man said

"That's why you looked familiar! It's me (Y/n) (L/n), you used to like my best friend!" You said 

"You look different." He said 

"It's because I use contacts ow and I removed my braces," You said "Well, it's getting a little dark, bye Levi." You headed inside looking back at Levi waving and winking. You could swear you saw him blush.

About time that I let you know
My ride and I assume control
You blew it baby years ago
Can't get with me, now I'm grown

Grown now, grown now
Don't you know that I'm grown now, grown now
Don't you know that I can hold my own, boy you missed the boat
Can't get with me, now I'm grown

You admitted to yourself that flirting with Levi was fun and you knew you would see him tomorrow. The next day you heard a knock on your door. You quickly raced down the stairs and opened the front door. You opened the door and saw Levi blushing and then you remembered you fell asleep in booty shorts and a tank top.

"Oh, hi Levi!" You said smiling

"Hi (Y/n). I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me." He said

"I'm sorry Levi but no, it might effect my modeling career and because you had your chance in high school but you know, now I'm grown." 

<Author's note>

Hello my little soldiers! Just to let you guys know, I will be making happy ones. BUH BAIII!!!