"Dr. Brennan was working along many scientists and other doctors and archeologists to help uncover a Kasta Tomb, also known as the Amphipolis Tomb, is an ancient Macedonian tomb that was discovered inside the Kasta mound near Amphipolis, Central Macedonia, in northern Greece. She and I had become close and started a romantic relationship." He said finally taking his eyes off of me.

"When the tomb was uncovered what happened next in your relationship?" Booth asked writing something down I couldn't make out.

"About a week after the tomb was uncovered she had dropped everything and left, almost as if she was using me and then was done." He said, he looked down and I thought I saw the look of hurt and betrayal on his face.

"And how long was your relationship?" He asked once more.

"4 months and 3 weeks." He said instantly. Even though he was a horrible man, it was almost if he had actually had feelings for me.

"When your assistant Martin, told you about Naomi's threat what did you do?" He asked

"I of course was sad and stressed that she felt that hatred towards me, so I slept with a few women and told Marty to reply back telling her how deeply sorry I was about how her trip seemed to be so horrible." He lied smoothly. I stood up.

"Liar!" I yelled but they couldn't hear me only Temperance tried calming me down.

"No! He's going to get away with this and try to kill me again! He's a liar! A filthy rotten liar!" I yelled. I couldn't watch any more as I left the room. Temperance didn't follow me as I went to the cafeteria.

I wish Jack was here I thought to myself. I bought a fruit parfait and dialed Jacks number.

"Yello?" His deep voice answered.

"Hey Jack, I was wondering if you wanted to come down to the bureau to.. Uh you know.. Keep me company." I said awkwardly.

"Ya sure! I'll be there soon." He said I could here him shuffling around in the background.

"Ok.. Bye." I said and hung up. I sat there looking at the other agents and families. Some looked sad and heartbroken and others looked just blank.

I sat there slowly eating my parfait and 20 mins later I saw Jacks curly hair come towards the cafeteria. He saw me and came over quickly sitting down.

"Hey Naomi what's going on? Why are you here?" He asked concerned grabbing my unused hand. I squeezed his hand.

"Marcus.. He's here being interrogated." I said slowly trying to stop myself from crying.

"He's going to get away with it. He's going to get away with all of it! And I can't stop him." I said trying to calm down. Jacks hand let go of mine and caressed my cheek pulling my face up.

"Naomi everything will be okay. I promise if he does get away with it I'll still be here to protect you." He said, lightly kissing my lips. Right now all I wanted to do was go back home with Jack and cuddle with him in bed kissing until our lips fell off. I put my hands over his and sighed. I felt calmer. He pulled off of me unexpectedly and I drowned but then saw Booth and Temperance.

"What's happened?" I asked.

"Marcus has come up with some pretty convincing counter evidence to ours but we could get him if there was anything else, abuse, any broken bones..rape?" I could tell that he didn't want to ask but my head had turn toward him at the sound of rape. I looked back at Jack and he grabbed my hand and nodded.

"He did, uh he did rape me.. Multiple times during our 'relationship' I don't know how past abuse will help." I said looking away ashamed of myself and now that everyone knew the truth. Now that everyone knew me as some poor broken girl who got raped and almost killed or kidnapped.