Last chapter- telling

*Y/N POV*

After me and Brandon had our little date he invited me to go back to his house. He rang his mom and she came and picked us up. We got back to Brandon's house. I said hey to hunter and Ashton. Me and Brandon headed up to his room. I layed on his bed and went on my phone and checked my social media. Brandon layed next to me and stared at me.

*Brandon's POV*
I stared at Y/N. She was so beautiful. Her eyes, her smile, her laugh, her face, her personality, her body everything. I couldn't believe she was my girlfriend but what will my supportes and fans think? They don't even like her and she's only my best friend. Now she's my girlfriend. I hope they like her. I can't keep it a secret. Its not far on any of us. But how am i gonna tell them thats she's my girlfriend? I know a broadcast.

Brandon:hey Y/N what to do a broadcast with me?

Y/N:Sure

Brandon:great. Look im going to tell them that we're together. Don't worry they won't hate you i hope.

Y/N:Em okay then.

I got of the bed and went into hunters room. Y/N came in shortly after. I took out my phone and went on YOUNOW.

Brandon:hey guys how was your guys day? Okay so i have something to tell you. Y/N can you come here please.

She kneeled down beside me and I began to tell them.

*Y/N POV*
I kneeled down beside him. The comments were starting to blow up. Saying things like "who is that" "is she your girlfriend" "wtf who tf is that?! Tell her to leave" i got really nervous. I knew it. They were gonna hate me.

Brandon:okay so this is Y/N. She's my girlfriend. Now guys i don't want you to hate on her. If you do i'll cry and id be very hurt. Please she is so nice and we're very happy together.

Y/N:Hey guys. I hope your all having a great day. Im Y/F/N and im his girlfriend. Thats really it i guess.

The comments got more inteanse. "NOOO WHY HER?!" "Wtf she's ugly af. It should be me as Brandon's gf not her" i couldn't take it. The hate just increased. I was trying super hard not to cry but i couldn't hold it in. Brandon started reading some of the comments.

Brandon:guys stop hating on her! Okay im going now. Your not being nice to be honest. I might broadcast tomorrow. Bye guys.

He stopped and i just cried and cried. He held me as I bawled my eyes out. He tried to stop me from crying but i couldn't. Hunter came in and Ashton.

Hunter:what happened?!

Brandon:they started saying really mean stuff about her. She couldn't handle it.

Hunter:awwwh its okay Y/N. We lovw you very much

Ashton:You'll always be like my big sister.

Ashton and hunter kneeled down and gave me massive hugs. Christine came in and they told her what happened. She kneeled down and gave me a big hug. It was a big group hug. As they all hugged me the hate just drifted away. I feelt like i was part of a big family. I loved them all so much and i knew i was always going to be accepted in the Rowland family.
_________________________________________
Omg thats it. The first book is over :"(. But there is a sequal don't worry. Its called offical. Its gonna be out super soon. I know in this chapter i mad the Rowland fandom really mean and i know we aren't. The next book is gonna have TONES of drama. I can't wait for you guys to read it. Thank you sfm for reading this book and voting. I love each and every one of you guys. Stay real✌😆