Chapter 4-everything and more

*Brandons POV*
I saw her walking through the mall, towards me at the food court. She was beautiful. She was everything and more. But i didn't know what was going on lately. For the past 4 months I have developed feelings for her. Before I just loved her in a friend way but now I loved her in a different way. I told hunter and this was the conversation.

Brandon:Hunter. You know Y/N

Hunter:Yeah what about her?

Brandon:I don't know how to tell you but these past 4 months i've developed feelings for Y/N. I want to date her and be her boyfriend so bad but i don't think she feels the same way about me.

Hunter:OH BOI. YOUR TOO YOUNG FOR COOTIES. MY LITTLE BRO IS IN LOVE.

Brandon:Stop hunter. You don't have to say it so fricking loud like what the heck bro. But yeah i do love her.

Hunter:AWWWH THIS IS SO FRICKING CAYUTEEE. But bro you have to tell her. We're leaving for Ireland in 2 weeks for magcon European tour. You have to tell her because she could find someone else while your gone.

Brandon:I'll tell her don't worry. I can't bare to think of her with another guy.

I couldn't though. I would be so fricking jealous if I saw her with another guy. She was getting closer to the food court. I started getting butterflies in my stomach. It was time to tell her.

*Y/N POV*

I got the food court. Brandon stud up and gave me a tight hug.

Brandon:Hey Y/N. You look beautiful today and everyday. Look I have to tell you something.

Y/N: Thanks and what is it?
"No,no,no,no. Oh god this is it. Bye bye friendship"

Brandon:Y/N we have been best friends for so long and I love it but these past 4 months I've developed bigger and greater feelings for you. I love being your best friend but I need to be something better then your best friend so Y/N will you be my girlfriend???

Y/N:Oh Brandon im not saying no but can I have a day to think about and besides your leaving for Europe in 2 weeks with magcon.

Brandon:I know, I know but I just love you and I want to be more than friends.

Y/N:I know and I love you too but can I sleep on it tonight and just think about it?

Brandon:Of course im just happy your considering it and if you want to be my girlfriend thats amazing but if not its fine and whatever happens we will always be best friends?

Y/N:Brandon we will always be best friends no matter what.
-------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys. Sorry i've took so long to update. I had family things happening over the past week. I hope your likening the story and sorry its a short chapter but belive me im in the middle of making new,longer chapters. Thanks for reading 😁😁😁