○ I ○

A/N:
[Y/N] = Your Name
[H/L] = Hair Length
[H/C] = Hair Color
[E/C] = Eye Color
[F/C] = Favorite Color
(Others will be added later if needed)
~~~
"[Y/N]!" Said girl nearly jumped out of her bed at the sound of her mother's voice. "It's your first day at the academy and you wouldn't want to be late and make a bad first impression, would you?"

Her mother had a fair argument, and so she got up and headed for the bathroom, ignoring the messed up blankets that she should have fixed, but cared less to do. She could make her bed later.

As soon as [Y/N] walked into the bathroom, she was greeted with her face in the mirror. Her [H/L] [H/C] hair was darting in many directions, here eyelids were drooping, signaling that she was only half awake, and her sleepwear was creased in many areas.

[Y/N] sighed and began her daily routine, an she was soon fully awake and ready for her first day at the ninja academy.

"[Y/N]!" Her mother called again, signaling for her to go faster.

"Yes, mom!" She quickly ran downstairs, revealing herself in her new ninja clothing.
(A/N:choose one)

"Oh, [Y/N], you look wonderful!"[Y/N]'s mother, Kimiko, gushed

[Y/N]'s mother, Kimiko, gushed.

"Yeah, your mom's right, kiddo," her uncle game into the room. And I'm sure you'll do fine on your first day.

"I swear, if any guy tries to hit on my little sister-" Kai, [Y/N]'s brother was cut off by her shoving a piece of his breakfast into his mouth.

"Eat."

"-kill them." Kai continued after chewing the food as their uncle chuckled in the distance and you could hear a bit of Kimiko's giggles.

Kai's cheeks flared in embarrassment as he continued to eat his food in silence.

[Y/N] smirked in triumph as she finished her breakfast and began to pack her and Kai's bentos for the day.

Afterwards, she put her bento in her small bag and gave the other to Kai, but not before lecturing him about he needs to eat, ANBU or not, or else she'll get really mad at him.

Kai shivered at the thought of what happened when he skipped lunch and never ate the bento she packed.

'Her face was so scary,' he thought.

"Eat the bento, Kai

"Eat the bento, Kai... Or you won't live to eat another one..." Her murderous voice rang through his head and sent shivers down his spine.

Soon enough, she left the house to begin her adventure at the academy. "Good luck! I know you'll do good," she remembered the words of her mother as she clutched her necklace and turned the doorknob leading to where she would begin her career as a ninja.

The room that was loud just a second ago was eerily quiet, and it made her more nervous than before. She slowly made her way to an empty desk and st down, attempting to ignore the stares that drilled through her head.

She looked to her left, and saw... A duck's... Butt...? 'What the hell?' She thought and narrowed her eyes. 'How does he even do that? What kind of hair gel is stable enough to do that?! It doesn't even look like he used hair gel! The heck?!'

The door slammed open and interrupted her train of thoughts about the duckbutt, and her eyes snapped to the front of the classroom where a man carried in a blonde boy with... Whiskers? 'The hell? This class is weird!" She thought.

"I'm at the end of my rope, Naruto," the man lectured, staring down the blonde who was supposedly 'Naruto'. "The final exams are soon and you failed three times already! Now is not the time to be pulling pranks!"

His eyes then darted towards the class, and they landed on [Y/N]. "Oh, I almost forgot! We have a new student today. Would you like to introduce yourself? I am Iruka Umino, the teacher."

She nodded and stood up, making her way to the front of the classroom. She bows and starts. "I'm [Y/N] Sekozawa. It's nice to meet you all, and I hope we can all get along nicely." She grins and goes back to her original seat.

Iruka's welcoming smile soon changes into a frown as he looks back at Naruto. "Oh, and because of Naruto's mistake, we're going over a review of the transformation jutsu! Even those who passed!" The whole class groaned for the exception of [Y/N] and the emo duckbutt and the silent one with the glasses.

[Y/N] was last in line and so that gave her a chance to look at the class's examples and to examine their handsigns. She could also learn everybody's names.

[Y/N] was soon the only person left.

"Oh, [Y/N], since you hadn't learned this yet, you don't have to do the transformation," Iruka assured.

"Okay, but may I at least try?" [Y/N] wanted to attempt the jutsu too, and she might be able to impress her classmates.

She made the handsigns, and began to focus.'C'mon, [Y/N], you've been able to use chakra before, just gather a bit of it and focus on what you want to transform into,' she thought. 'Don't humiliate yourself...'

In an instant, [Y/N] had been replaced by an exact replica of Kai.

"Oh, very good, [Y/N], who is this?"

"That's my brother, Kai," [Y/N] explained. "From the ANBU?"

"Oh, I remember him," Iruka mentioned.

"And he's so hot, too!" The girls gushed with hearts in their eyes, as the boys looked away, both in disgust and jealousy.

Soon, she returned to her normal appearance. The hearts disappeared as soon as they came.

The rest of the day was long lectures about chakra and junk.

"Well, class dismissed. I'll see you at the final exams, everyone," Iruka had a cheery attitude.

[Y/N] walked home, pondering about her day.

Well, that was interesting...

(A/N: I hope you like it! It was almost a thousand words so......
I hope it's not too crappy. This is mah first story bruh
See you later kits!)