Untitled 13

"Anyways. I've been waiting what almost 4 days for you to notice your angel winged friend isn't around, plus I see your visits with Satan are being discontinued. Too bad." Crowley says with a smirk in his voice.

"What the hell did you do with Castiel?!" I yell anger boiling in me.

"Sweatheart. Castiel has been what did you use to call it? Your personal Barbie doll? I know it was something like that. Anyhow, he's been carved clean many times. It just gets better and more fun each time he whines out your disgusting new name." Crowley cackles. "Not to mention your Bestfriend. Lucifer isn't doing the best, though it is harder for us to break him than I though originally. It's fun now that he's weak and has all the bloody morals and what not. If only you were making your annual visits this wouldn't have happened would it?"

"I swear if yo-"

"If I what darling? I suggest you get down here and meet my demands or you can say goodbye to your winged friend and your devil." Crowley says and hangs up.

Tears drip down my face. "I have to go." I say to them specifically Sam.

"No don't you know that's what he wants!" Sam says and holds onto my hand.

"I know Sammy, but I can't let Luci and Cas rot down there. This is on me. I'll fix this I promise." I give a helpless smile to him, though there's no way it convinced him as tears still run dramatically down my face.

"Please don't." Sam says with some tears in his eyes.

"I have to." I say and give him a kiss knowing there's a possibility I won't be coming back.

"I love you Rose." Sam says and kisses me again.

I pull away wishing he hadn't said that to me. "Don't say that Sammy, not now. That isn't fair to either of us. I'll see you soon." I kiss him again. I look at Heaven and Dean who look horrified and defeated. "I'll see you all soon. Heaven. This is Bro- Rose. You know what to do..." I say with more tears forming in my eyes as this was our thing when we first met.

"....after the beep." She says and gives me a hug.

I pull back and smile again at them, and then I take off.

*in hell*

I land and in less than 5 seconds I'm being grabbed by my old friends. I let them and sure enough I'm standing in front of my dad. "Where's Cas, and Luci?" I growl.

"Leave us..." he says to his companions/servants. "Brooklyn! Hello we have a lot to catch up on!" He smiles.

"What are your conditions to help my friends." I ask feeling more defeated.

"If we must skip small talk. How rude by the way, but if you insist. I want you to be my daughter again Brook. That's what I want." He grins.

"No I can't go back to being my former demon self!" I cry.

"I'm not asking you to do that. I'm asking you to be my daughter down here." He says over exaggerating the last part.

I ponder on it. I had to save my friends.... my family. "Fine. If that's what it takes fine. Dad." I mutter. He snaps his fingers and Cas and Luci appear.

"Dont!" Cas says and falls to his knees weak and bloody. Luci stands there out of it and torn up.

"Wait. I want to heal them and take them back to safety. So I know they're okay. Those are my rules." I hiss at him.

"Well for not being a demon you sure make a tough bargain. Deal but I'm coming with you." He says. I run over to Cas healing him as fast as possible. He whines and finally he's at full condition. I hug him and feel worn out. I make my way to Luci and heal him. He frowns at me.

"Oh honey what are you doing?" He frowns.

"Don't do this!" Cas begs me. Before I know it I'm in chains and Crowley has me basically on a leash for our travels.

"I have to. Because I love you so much." I say and hug them both. We zap to the bunker where in stand In chains and faced with a horrified group consisting of Sam, Dean and Heaven.

"Hello boys, and oh girl. Is that Heaven? I thought I killed you? Huh." Crowley smiles. He pulls on my leash causing me to choke. I gasp and Sam tries running toward me but I hold up my hand in protest.

"Dont." I whisper with tear welling in my eyes.

"No you didn't." Heaven whispers. All attention on her.

"What?" They ask.

"You made a deal with him. Cas and lucifer's safety in his cage for you." She says in disbelief.

"I had to." I whisper. Crowley shoves Cas to them and zaps Luci to his cage. I stand up weak and tired.

"Cas is safe. Now let's go back to hell darling. Brooklyn tell them goodbye." He says and yanks a bit on my chains.

"Goodbye." I say wishing I were dead.

"No! Take me!" Sam says fighting back Dean and Heaven holding him from charging at Crowley.

"How cute." Crowley smiles. "Sorry moose."

"Wait!" I say. Crowley looks at me. "No harm of any kind is to come of the Winchesters, or Heaven do you understand." I growl.

"Fine." He shrugs. I take one last look at my family, my friends, my lover, on last look because I may never see them again. I won't feel their hugs, taste Sam's lips, have long talks with Dean, explain our inside jokes with Heaven. No more family. Just cold, fiery hell. No more angel lessons with Cas, no movie nights, no long walks, no horribly made home cooked meals, no more anything. I look at them study their faces.

"Wait! Wait!" I hear Sammy say. He walks up to me and looks me in the eyes. He reaches into his pocket and strings a silver plated small heart necklace with a small lightning bolt in the middle around my neck. He fastens the heart necklace and looks at me again. He lays one more kiss upon my lips before I vanish.