Cat Shirts

If some of you guys are waiting for the date, that's coming soon, but I'm just adding some random chapters first, BC I have ideas. Love me please. Or not, that's cool too.

Joshs POV

"Josh, do that thing with your voice." Allie says laughing.

"What thing?" I ask, confused by what she meant.

"The thing where you're like 'sex in the cityy'" she says, making her voice higher.

"Oh that." I make a 'ahem' noise "sex in the city" I say, my voice pitch higher.

"Oh my goodness, stop, do it again, stop it, please, just do it again" Allie laughs extremely hard, falling off of the couch.

"What, you're the most confusing person I have ever met." I rub my left temple. "Actually no, that's Tyler."

"JOSHLER!" She yells, getting up from the floor.

"I'm just going to let you win this one." I stick my tongue out at her.

We just sit there for a few minutes, admiring each other's presence. "I wanna buy a cat shirt." She says, frowning a little.

"What? Where did that come from?"

"I'm not sure, I was just thinking about your cat shirts. I mean I have this really funny one that says 'paws' instead of jaws and there's a cat on it instead of a shark. It's great actually."

"Well, let's go buy some cat shirts." I say, standing up.

"Together? What if your fans see us?" She asks, her voice somewhat shaky.

"Who cares? If my fans see you they'll accept you. I promise."She gets up and walks towards me. We stare at each other for a moment. "I really like you, Allie." She smiles and hugs me.

"I really like you as well."

*+* skiiiiiiip *+*

"Oh my god! That's Josh Dun!" I hear a loud squeal from the other side of hot topic. I turn around and walk towards Allie.

"They're gonna want to take a picture. I'll walk out so they don't suspect anything." She says.

"No. I'm going to introduce you" I see the girls walk over and see Allie make a surprised face.

"Hi! I'm Ally, and this is Sam!" The girls hand me shirts and a sharpie. "Can you sign these?" I smile and nod. After we take some pictures I point to Allie.

"You see that girl over there?" I ask the girls. They nod. "Her name is Allie as well, but with an ie. She's my crush. I like her. Can you guys like her too?" I ask, making sure Allie hears. The girls nod and walk over to Allie. They talk for a little while and take some pictures.

"Josh, I hate you." Allie says as we walk out of Hot Topic.

"Let me show you a magic trick. Hold out your hand." She holds out her hand giggling a little. I take her hand in mine and continue walking. "Still hate me?"

"Yes. The only way Ill like you again is if you say joshler is real." I roll my eyes at her comment.

"Fine. Joshler is real."

"Finally." She says, kissing my cheek.

I think I love this girl,

----------

stay sick, my frens.

-Mik