Meeting the boys

Hannah's P.O.V

Ashlynn just mind read me and May saying we were getting adopted! But I wonder who by?

Niall's P.O.V

I told Ashlynn to get all her stuff and to tell the other girls to also. Also to meet me  downstairs. I went to get the lads and saw Ashlynn getting the other girls to get their stuff. "Harry,Liam,Zayn,Louis!" I said. "What" I heard. "I found our girls" I told them. Louis (being the kid he is) started jumping up and down saying that he wanted to meet them. " I told her to meet me downstairs with the other girls.

Ashlynn's P.O.V

Niall told me he would be waiting downstairs so I got May & Hannah and went down to see.... All of 1D!! "Ashlynn!" Niall said. " So these are the other girls you were getting." He said. Me being the mature one was not freaking out like May & Hannah. "Ready to go?" Liam said. "Legoooo!!!" I said. "Wait who is who's dads?" I asked. "I am Hannah's" Harry said. "I am May's" Louis basically yelled. "And I am yours" Niall said. Yes!!! I said to myself. "So we are all now Hannah Styles, May Tomlinson,& Ashlynn Horan." we all said. Yep all the boys said. Right when we went outside there were paparazzi everywhere! We hurried to get through the crowd and into the limo.