Adoption time!

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe that uncle Si is making me and the lads adopt a kid! I am happy that he said we can adopt up to 3 kids. " Lads how many kids do you want to adopt?" I asked. "Three" They all shouted."Girls or Boys?" I said. "Girls!"... I guess we are getting girls then. When we finally got to the orphanage we went in and saw a lady in about her 30's. "May I help you" She said politely. "Yes we are here to adopt" Niall said. "Girls or boys?"  "Girls" I said. " Okay the girls hall is up the stairs to the left."  The lady said. We all said "Thank you" then went to separate rooms.

Niall's P.O.V

I went down the hall to a room that said Ashlynn on the door. " Cool name" I said to myself. I knocked on the door then waited for a answer. The door opened and I saw a beautiful girl that looked about 11.

Ashlynn's P.O.V

I heard a knock on my door and paused my 1D music. I opened the door and saw...NIALL FREAKING HORAN!!! Oh my God is Niall Horan really at my door!?!?!? "Hello" he said in his Irish accent. "Hi" I said shyly. "Do you want to be adopted?"  He asked. "Sure" I said " But only with my BFF'S Hannah and May."  "Okay" Niall said.  May,Hannah we are being adopted! I mind read them. By who? they both said. " You will find out soon." I said to them.