Riverside Academy Preview

"Spencer Ann Craine! Hurry up before you miss your flight!"

I groan and stand up, pulling my leather jacket over and onto my shoulders before picking up my bag. I was dreading this day. The day where I was being shipped off to Riverside Academy. It was a co-ed school thank god. My mother tried to get me to go to an all girls school. Gods I would have died there. But I argued until my dad managed to get my mom to "compromise" on an co-ed preppy school I was going to hate.

This school was just another school for stuck up rich snobs who were insanely annoying to be around. Sure I was one of those rich people, but I was far from being some stuck up snob. Maybe a rich, annoying, ignorant, anger issues, jock and bad ass rich kid but not stuck up and stupid.

The only reason I was being sent here was because of my bad behavior. And the fact I had mostly all guy friends as well as dressed and I guess acted like one too. Oh, and not to mention I was gay too. My mother thought this was a good idea to get some sense knocked into me. That this was a great place for me to learn how to be less of a pain the ass and grow up and her hopes of me finding a nice rich guy (she didn't think I was gay, or if she did that it was just a phase) Yeah like that was ever going to happen.

----------------------------

yes? no? is it interesting or whatever? I dunno yet :p