Michael imagine

Michael's POV

I am sitting on the couch, looming through Twitter, when all of a sudden I see a photo of a girl and a boy kissing. The quote at the bottom says 'Is Y/N cheating on Michael Clifford?' This made me mad. Y/N isn't home right now, so I can't yell at her. She shopping with her friends supposedly.

A couple of hours later

Y/N's POV

"Thanks guys for everything" I say to Alyssa, Megan, and Anastasiia. They drive their car away and I go to the front door. I open the door, to see a very mad Michael standing in front of me. "Hey Mikey" "Don't call ME Mikey or anything else Y/N!" He yells at me. I back up a little. "What did I do?" I ask confused. "I KNOW THAT YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME OTHER GUY! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? AM I UGLY? FAT?" He screams. Tears come to my eyes, and one slide down my cheeks. "I-I don't know what you're talking about Michael" I whisper. He shows me a picture of some girl that looks just like me, kissing some other guy. "MIKEY! THAT'S NOT ME. I SWEAR" I yell. He comes close to me, and I back up until I hit the wall. "Your a lier Y/N" he says with a tear going down his cheek. "I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU, I'm not a lier. I love you so much, that girl isn't even me. Do you see the clothes she's wearing? I would never wear that, and I could never even think of cheating on you because it would break your heart" I say wrapping my arms around him, as he quietly cries in my shoulder. He let's go after a few minutes, and I wipe his tears away. "I'm sorry I thought you were cheating on me. It's just... when I saw the photo, it looked like you and I thought you didn't love me anymore and that you just wanted to throw me away" he says, sadness in his voice. I hug him and kiss his soft lips, and he immediately kisses back. "I would never do that to you, I love you so much" "I love you too Y/N"