•Chapter• |45|

Jacob Perez

I heard a knock on my door after about an hour.

Who the hell would that be now?

I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Chresanto.

My breathing hitched and my heart sped up.

"Chres." I breathed. "What are you doing here?"

"Jacob I need you." He told me. He wasn't looking at me.

"Chres look at me." I said softly. He looked up at me and his eyes were red.

Wait did you hear that? No? That was my heart breaking.

"Chres what-" He cut me off by kissing me.

I almost melted as one hand was around my waist and the other one was holding one side of my face.

I whimpered as his tongue danced in sync with mine. It was just perfect.

But it had to stop.

I just couldn't push him away.

I noticed he closed the door with his foot and backed me up into the couch. He laid me down gently as we continued our passionate lip lock.

God his lips were everything. He started kissing down to my neck then my collar bone, near my sweet spot. I gasped and help his head as he sucked and licked on my sweet spot. It was just amazing.

I still had to stop him.

"Chres.." I breathed. "Chres stop." I bit my lip.

"Chresanto." I sighed as I pushed him off of me.

"What?" He knitted his eyebrows.

"Chresanto, you can't just come into my house and try to have sex with me just so I could forgive you." I rolled my eyes as I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Jacob what the hell are you talking about?"

"What do you mean what am I talking about? You came in here wanting me to feel sorry for you then automatically want me to have sex with you?" I asked in disbelief.

"Jacob that wasn't even my intention alright? I came to just talk to you something but I got carried away. I wasn't going to have sex with you." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Why are you all of a sudden having an attitude? You wasn't acting like that when you was just moaning my name a few minutes ago."

"What do you want Chresanto?" I asked again but more stern.

"Why are you pushing me away, Jacob?"

"I'm not pushing you away Chresanto. I just told you there was no need for you to come over." I shrugged.

"But why? Jacob I've been trying to prove that I love you but you're just pushing me away. How am I supposed to win your heart again?"

"Then just forget about me saying "prove you love me" Chres." I rolled my eyes.

"Then let me love you, Jacob."

"Why? You didn't love me when you bust a nut in your ex wife now did you?"

"So that's what it's about?" He chuckled. "About me having sex with Shania? This isn't about the child Jacob, it's about you."

"It doesn't have to be about my child because as I said before, I will take perfectly good care of him or her." I huffed.

"Jacob I'm just trying to help you but you're just being stubborn and selfish." He raised his voice.

"I. Don't. Care." I snapped. "Now get out." I pointed to the door.

"No, I'm going to stay and talk about this. Why are you being like this?"

"Get out." I said again, looking away from him. He came up to me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. I still didn't.

"Chres, let me go and get out. I don't want you here. You can go back and have sex with Shania. Go. "

"How many times do you want me to tell you I'm sorry Jacob?" He flapped his arms.

"Chresanto you could say it As much as you want but it won't make me forget how much you hurt me." I said as I teared up. "I still do love you Chres, but after the whole drama thing with August, I just felt worthless and used. you helped me with that. But then you cheated and now I just feel stupid. Stupid that I actually chose you and that I could flaunt you but I was wrong. Chres you made me feel so many different ways that it just made me want to give up." I choked on my words. "August didn't make it any better because I'm carrying his child, and he doesn't want it." I covered my face as I cried. Chresanto stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Jacob I'm sorry I made you feel that way but I didn't mean-"

"Don't tell me you didn't mean to! Because you know damn well you did. You can't cover it up this time Chres. You weren't drugged. You weren't high. And I damn sure know you weren't drunk. So why should I waste my time. It's happened twice already. With the same person." I hiccup and cry.

"Jacob."

"Go, Chresanto." I said one final time. He sighed and walked out. He shut the door and I slid to the floor crying.

I just can't do it. I don't care if I'm being selfish. I can't be with him if I can't trust him. It'll have me paranoid if I know I sleep by myself at night and he's probably out doing some dumb shit. I can't deal with that.

I can't deal with him.

I grabbed my phone and called my mother, trying to calm my self down.

"Hello?"

"Ma?" I said hoarsely

"Jacob? Baby whats wrong?" She worried

"Nothing. But do you think I could move in with you until you move to New Orleans?" I asked

"Why baby?"

"I'm moving too."

And that is a wrap ! I'm only starting to update this story more because I'm feeling the sequel. Even though nobody really reads this anymore I'm posting it for my entertainment because... Well idk I want to😂

Sorry it's so short. I want this done asap.

My next book..

Maybe royce

Can't give up on them.

alright

Bye😊