H-hi.

You put your jump rope on the fence, you didn't feel like using it. Your mother let you go into the woods, as long as you didn't wander too far. You started walking towards them, grabbing a stick on the way. You were wearing an f/c t shirt and some shorts. You had twin tails in your hair that went to your shoulders. (If you have short hair, just bare with me.) '

  As you saw the sunlight leak through the trees, you walked, but what you didn't realize is that there was a certain boy that wasn't far behind you. He decided to go out to the woods too, he just thought he would skip rocks near a river. (Btw you're both 10.) 

  You didn't notice he was following you. 

  ~Frisk's Point Of View~

 I saw her again today. I can't say anything to her as much as I want to, I'll die of embarrassment if I do. I see her all of the time, sitting on the steps or jumping rope. I just wanted to walk up to and say hi. That's all. I can never seem to get the courage. But I have to. Now I need to. Maybe she'll skip rocks with me this time.

 I walked towards her after she stopped to sit near a tree, and I tapped her shoulder. "h-hi." 

Ohh~ Wonder what'll happen next! I'm gonna update this daily, and If I get into it, I might make this into a longer story. Sorry this was short, I just kinda wanted to leave it off here. *Reading a new part of the story everyday fills you with determination.*