Natsu v Inuyasha

Lucy POV

"Lucyyyyyyy!"

A small furry pink frog attacked me. "Frosch!" I laughed. Natsu stood. "Who is that?"

"Natsu?" I looked at him.

"I smell demon. Four of them." He ran to the door. Gajeel and Wendy seemed on edge. "Sting? Rouge? What's going on."

Sting waltzed in followed by Rogue and five unknown people and a cat. "Natsu. We need your team and Makarov. NOW."

Erza ran up the stairs to get the master as I gathered Team Natsu. We all went up a floor to Master's study.

"I know of the situation. Inuyasha and Shippo are Demons. Myoga, too. Hirakotsu is a boomerang made from otherworldly demons. Natsu, they are good demons AND now guild members si treat them like it." Makarov glared at him.

"Master Inuyasha, mages are powerful beings. Do not anger them."

"Kay whatever Myoga."

Suddenly Natsu turned to Gray. "Your clothes you pervert!"

"You keep trying to fight with the newbies flamebrain!!"

"At least I'm not a snowflake!"

Natsu turned to Inuyasha. "And you, Dog-Breath!! Do you even have a tooth brush?!"

Inuyasha leaped. The girl waited before screaming "SIT BOY," and knocking them all out in one swoop. I grinned. "Nice."

"I'm Kagome. And this is Sango."

A hand touched my butt. I screamed. "

"Would you have the honor of-" I Lucy-kicked him.

"And that perv is Miroku."

I groaned. "Another Perv? I already live with a stripper, a pervy bull, a hot-head, a weird cat and a bunch of other crazies."

"Lucy." I turned around.

"No ma'am you aren't crazy!" I cowered beneath her.

"Thank you. Now call up Crux. He should be able to help.