Chapter 2

Okay so I'm sorry if there has been any confusion between the page entries and the thoughts. So I have made a distict difference between them and I'll fix the first chapter as well when I have the time.

'' = thoughts 

"" = speaking

//= Journal entries 

-- = subconscious mind speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipper's POV

'Great now I have to take care of this damn boner before anyone notices.' I looked around the Mystery Shack and it seemed like I was the only one there. I found a note on the fridge.

'Dipper,

Mabel went with her friends, Soos and Wendy have the day off and I have some business to take care of in town I will be back late. When Mabel comes back you guys can order pizza the money is on the table in the envelope. Grucle Stan

Well this makes things easier for me. I went to turn on the water to take a shower. I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower. As the water ran off my body I began to think about Bill. One of my hands slowly made their way down to my boner. I gripped it tightly and rubbed it up and down.

I started to think about Bill and the way I feel when he kisses me. Bill, I wonder how he would touch me. As I thought this my hand started to rub faster "Nya~" I mewled I started to imagine that my hands were Bill's. "B-bill ah." I moaned.

Bill's POV

After concluding a deal with one of my clients I decides to visit my favorite bag of flesh. When I arrived there was no one to be seen. I saw a note on the fridge in the kitchen. 'So Pinetree is all alone' "B-bill ah~." I heard come from up stairs. As I got closer the noises became louder and they seemed to come from the bathroom.

I walked in and saw Pinetree jerking off while saying my name. I smirked evilly as a plan came to mind.

Dipper's POV

--------Dipper's Imagination--------

Bill's hand kept moving up and down while kissing my neck and slightly biting it. "B-bill mmnnn." He stopped his ministrations to lean up and kiss me full on the lips and snuck his hand up my chest to pinch my nipples. "Ah!" I gasped out in surprise. He chuckled. I've had dreams before but this one with Bill made me feel different.

"Did you like that my little Pinetree." He said while licking my ear lope. Then I heard a loud *CREAK!* snapping me out of my small fantasy. I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist (his boner is gone people because he was scared)

I felt hands wrap around my waist. "Hello Pinetree~" Bill purred in my ear. I blushed a deep red. I turned around to face him but his arms were still on my waist. "B-bill what are you doing here!?" I questioned. "Am I not allowed to visit my favorite Pinetree." He replied. "Besides you need to be punished." He said while licking my ear lope. I shuddered. "W-why?" I asked. "DIIIPPPPER I'M BAAAACCCK!!!!!!" A loud and familiar voice erupted from downstairs 'Thank god.' "Sounds like Shooting star is back." Bill said, " We can continue this some other time." He whispered in my ear and disappeared

'WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!!??!!!?'

I got dressed and went downstairs to greet Mabel. "Sorry I just got out of the shower." I said. "It's okay. The girls freaked when I told them you had a guy crush!" She squealed

"Okay......" I said. I went back to my room to read the journal more (should journal be capitalized? Let me know in the comments) while Mabel played with Waddles. 'He must've put some type of curse on me. There's no way that I could possibly like him. He's the enemy. I mean, he has tried to my family on more than one occasion and trick me into letting him us my body. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING WHEN I LET HIM KISS ME!!!??!!?'

I flipped through the pages to see if Bill was telling the truth about the information. I used my black light and saw some extra writing on the page.

/'Demons like to annoy the ones they love. They act mean but they actually care. When they feel that their mate is starting to hate them, they change tactics and start to be nice and loving.'/ "That's sweet and all but how does the demon find their mate?" I mumbled to myself. 'Ill ask Gruncle Ford.

I went into the basement where Gruncle Ford's lab is and he was read a Chemistry book. "Hey Gruncle Ford." I greeted. "Well, hello there Dipper what brings you here?" He asked. "I'm doing research on Demons and I found out about the whole mate thing but I want to know how the find their mates." I explained.

"Hmmm..." He hummed as he rubbed his chin. He walked over to the book case and grabbed the 1st and 2nd journals. "Here one of them should have what your looking for." He said. "Thank you so much." I replied. I started to walk away. "Why are you reading about demons anyway?" Ford asked.

"I think it's a possible way to stop Bill from ever coming back." I answered. "Well I hope so but, I don't think a demon like him has any room for love." Ford said. I nodded my head and went back to my room.

"Oh Dipper lunch will be done soon. So don't stay up there too long. Okay dude?" Soos said as continued to cook. "Okay just call me down all be there." I replied as I continued my way to my room.

'Okay let see what we have here.' I decided look at the 2nd book first and to flip to Bill's page first. I held the black light to it and I was surprised to see that there was writing on the Demon mate topic.

/'How a Demon chooses their mate is by beauty, intelligence, strength, obedience, and deviancy. The rates vary between all demons because of different tastes in what they find attractive. I have yet to figure out what Bill would want in a mate but, a creature as cold hearted as him I highly doubt that he would even consider wanting a mate. /

'What would Bill look for in a mate?'

-someone like you- a subconscious voice in my head said.

'NO! I REFUSE TO ACTUALLY LIKE AN ASSHOLE LIKE HIM!!!'

-You know he likes you and you know you like him-

'NEVER!!'

-We'll see in time- 

'There's nothing to see because, I would an could never fall for someone like him. '

No one's POV

"Dipper lunch!!!" Soos called from downstairs. "Coming!" Dipper answered.  As he strolled down the stairs the feeling of me being watched was stronger than normal but, he shrugged it off. 

Bill's  POV

Soon Pinetree you'll see things my way and I always get what I want. I think a little visit tonight is in order.