Ollie & Andy Pesto

Andrew "Andy Pesto" and Oliver "Ollie Pesto" Poplopovich, best known as the Pesto twins, are the twin sons of Jimmy "Pesto" Poplopovich and little brothers of Jimmy Jr. Their first appearance in broadcast order was the episode Art Crawl, in which Louise puts them to work making tourist friendly art. Their first appearance in production order however was in Burger Wars, where it is established that they are part of the Pesto Family. They attend school with the Belcher children and seem to be good friends with them. They are an inseparable duo as both want to do everything with each other.

 They are an inseparable duo as both want to do everything with each other

Facts

  → Fans of the show have compared Andy & Ollie to Walter & Perry of Home Movies, another Loren Bouchard cartoon.

  → If the two are set to work with someone else besides each other, they will eventually start crying and screaming (Carpe Museum).

  → They are Louise's best friends.

  → Louise frequently takes advantage of them, usually through trickery or through force.

  → They were born two minutes apart (Synchronized Swimming).

  → Ollie is the oldest of the twins (Fort Night).

  → Andy is the twin with the longer hair (Art Crawl).

  → The only reason they like Wagstaff School is because both twins go there (The Frond Files)

  → Ollie has perfect teeth, according to Andy (House of