Payback

For sereace, who whipped out the sick card;

For bonnieradm, who used dogs;

For joweeAnne07 with the pink pompoms.

Bullies.

*****

It's a rare night for him to be out this late, especially because it isn't work-related. Maine had told him she'll be joining her friends for a catch-up party. Three friends who interned with her in New York just came home and their circle organized a get-together.

Joining them wasn't part of his plans. He had a photoshoot scheduled but because they finished early, he found himself free on a Saturday night with nothing to do. He called her right after the shoot, asking if it would be okay for him to join them. Despite her hesitation (her friends still do not like him), she agreed.

Now, he's on his way up to a private lounge Maine and her friends had booked for tonight. As soon as he opened the door, he had to squint to make out the number of people inside. Vape smoke was too thick he could barely see. All at once, a pair of arms clings unto his neck, and lips so soft were pressed into his own.

If somebody noticed his arrival, no one bothered to acknowledge. Maine wound an arm around his waist after they broke the kiss. He put one arm around her shoulder, drawing her closer. Together, they made their way around the room, with Maine introducing RJ to everyone. At a dark corner, far from everyone else, is Miggy. He takes a swig from his beer bottle and slowly walks toward RJ and Maine who had their backs to him.

He taps Maine on her shoulder; she turned to look. Miggy, bordering on the edge of drunkenness, was smiling at them. His eyes were slits, his teeth almost glowing in the dark.

"Oh, Miggy. This is --,"

"THE Alden Richards," he interrupts her, "I know."

Miggy was sizing him up, RJ can tell. At 5'10", RJ is 3 inches taller with a well-built physique. Miggy, on one hand, is on the pudgy side, his arms and abs less toned. But he is not showing any signs of insecurity. In fact, he has his chest puffed out.

"I can't seem to remember inviting you here," Miggy says, scrunching his nose. The drunk that he was, all brain-mouth filters had been switched off.

All eyes are on them now, Maine's friends not bothering to hide their curiosity with what's going on before their very eyes.

Maine, with RJ's arm still around her shoulders, immediately feels him tense up. She smiles sweetly and says to Miggy, "I invited him. This party isn't for you lang naman, the last time I checked."

And then she turns her attention to RJ and squeezes his arm.

"Love, I want these biceps all to myself, pwede ba?"

He laughs.

"Mangangagat ka na naman? Gutom?"

"Yes! The last meal I had was lunch. And then a fan gave me chocolate crinkles. Ugh, I am so umay na with crinkles. I want those biceps."

That last line was delivered loud enough for everyone to hear.

Miggy was still in front of them when Maine turned her head to the right and gave RJ's biceps one huge bite.

He laughs, "Hindi ka rin gigil eh, no?"

"Hindi. Pwede isa pa?"

"Go," he says, his voice low and husky.

Maine pulls him down and together, they land on a couch. She immediately straddles him and plants her lips on the crook of RJ's neck. She bites once, twice, thrice. Miggy gulps from his beer bottle along with her kisses.

Finally, when he couldn't take it any longer, Miggy announces to the room:

"Tangina! Can somebody please tell these two to get a room?"

RJ, hearing it, immediately asks Maine to stand up. He did, too, and then he moves closer to Miggy, and stoops down until their faces are a few inches apart.

"Ano sabi mo?"

"I said you should get a fucking room."

"Why?," RJ asks, "May problema ba? Unless... naiinggit ka."

They were on a staring lockdown for a couple of seconds. Maine steps in between them and presses her body against RJ, a soft moan escaping from her lips. RJ's eyes were on Miggy the whole time, an almost-smirk on his face.

In an attempt to diffuse the situation, somebody from the room shouted,

"BODY SHOTS!"

People converged at the front part of the room where a high bar was installed. The ladies threw all inhibitions outside the window and began pairing themselves up with the guys. Salt were placed anywhere and everywhere - at the shoulders, the neck, the hollow of the clavicles, even on the lips. When it was Maine and RJ's turn, she pulled him toward the bar and says,

"Karga, RJ," she says through lidded eyes, "Lift me up," she jumps and then wounds her legs around RJ's waist, her arms around his neck. He grips both of her thighs and carefully hoists herself up to the bar. As soon as she was up, she lays back down and stretches her arms causing her cropped top to hike up and expose her navel ring.

People inside the room exchange looks. Miggy wasn't moving.

RJ taps a line of salt unto her belly, grabs the shot glass with his right hand, the lemon with his left. He licks the salt, ever so slowly, his eyes never leaving Miggy. And then to everyone's surprise, he pours the tequila all over Maine's navel and drinks it from there, licking areas where the liquid has touched. As a finale, he plants the lemon slice in between her legs and leans down to suck it from there, his head burrowed deep into thighs.

The DJ, perhaps entranced, turned off the music. Silence descended into the room. Total silence.

Except for the sound of a beer bottle hitting the floor and shattering into pieces.

Miggy has dropped the bottle he was holding.

And he was walking his way out of the lounge.

Meanwhile, on the table, Maine was starting to lick the salt out of RJ's chest, making her way down his abdomen, a glass of tequila on her right hand, a slice of lemon sitting atop his crotch.

It's payback time.

*****

A/N:

I rarely do one shots because I don't know how.

Lemme know what you think!