Chapter 5 (Re-Written)

We spent about 2 more hours in the pub and now I'm having to to hold up Ed. He is completely hammered and is almost sleeping but I'm making him stay up.

I honestly can barely hold him up I don't see how Liam is holding up Harry and Louis at the same time. And then Zayn who literally has Niall slung over his shoulder while he is singing very off key like me.

"Elexa" Liam said and I turned. "Can um... You get the keys out of my pocket otherwise we can't get in the house?"

"Sure" I said with a nervous smile "what.. um... what pocket?"

"The back right" He told me and I am actually relieved he didn't say his front pocket.

Of course he's hot and all but he does have a girlfriend after all.

Still holding Ed I slowly walked behind Liam and reached in his pocket, my hand literally touched his butt and I blushed.

"Here they are" I pulled them out and made my way to the door, making sure Liam didn't see my flaming face.

I put the key in the hole and pushed the door opened. I gently set Ed on the floor to take a break for a minute.

I couldn't hold him up anymore.

"Elexa, you can sleep in the guest room" Liam told me after setting the boys down  "don't worry about Ed I'll put him on the couch."

"Thanks Liam" I told him with a smile, he nodded.

I walked up the stairs and went right in the  bedroom that was completely empty. I fell right on the bed and into a deep sleep.

What a crazy night!

-

-

I woke up the next morning to my phone beeping very loudly in my ear for some dumb reason I took it off vibrate.

I groaned in the pillow then sat up taking the phone out of my pocket.

It was my mum.

Mummy<3-

Hello sweetheart, how's everything going?! I haven't heard from you or Ed since you left and I'm getting worried. Text me back so I know you're okay, or I'll come to London myself.

Xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxx Mummy (:

I kind of laughed a bit when I read that.

Me-

Do NOT come to London, I'm fine and so is Ed. My phone died during the trip and that's when I realized I had forgotten my charger. But don't worry, I got a new one. I love and miss you!!!

Xoxo Lexa(:

Once I sent that I put my head on the pillow to see if maybe I could fall back asleep. I really hope so because it's 10 am.

Right when I was about to be in another deep sleep the door flew opened and I jumped.

"GOODMORNING!!" Ed yelled with Harry close behind him.

I groaned  "Go away!" I covered my head with the pillow but he ripped it away.

"Get up!" He exclaimed "we are going out to eat some breakfast!"

"I'm not going" I told him "I don't have any other clothes and I'm not going out with a party dress on"

"I've got it covered" he held up my pink bag. "I went over to my house and got it:

He through the bag on the bed.

"Hurry up, only have 20 minutes" Harry added and they both backed out of the room shutting the door.

I let out a sigh and got up luckily there was a bathroom attached to this room.

I grabbed the bag and stepped into the bathroom.

My hair was a big rats nest and my makeup was everywhere.

I let out another sigh and went through the bag to see what Ed packed for me.

It actually wasn't that bad, he picked out a white shirt that said Pardon My French, a pair of black skinny jeans and then a pair of boot heels.

It's weird because I would've picked out the same outfit I think Ed spends to much time with girls.

I didn't see a brush on top of the sink so I looked under it, luckily I found one and I brushed my rats nest until it wasn't so nappy.

After I got dressed I took a wash cloth and removed all the makeup until my face was clean from it.

I looked in the mirror one last time before I walked out into the room.

 When I did walk out I found Harry laying down on the bed twirling his phone in his hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he looked at me with a smile

"Waiting on you" he told me "the guys couldn't wait any longer so I told them I would wait for you"

"Oh okay, let's go."

He jumped to his feet and held the door opened for me. I smiled and headed down the stairs and out the door.

"We're walking it's not to far" he told me once he was next to me.

I nodded. I honestly think this is awkward because of what happened last night I don't think he actually remembers.

Let's hope not.

The walk was silent and very awkward.

"Did I do something?" He asked breaking the silence.

"No" I told him "why would you think that?"

"Because you're not talking, yesterday you were this bubbly person who never shut up" he told me and I rolled my eyes "Now... You barely talk."

"I honestly think it's awkward" I replied honestly "last night at the pub you tried to kiss me."

"Oh." Was the only thing he said "I'm sorry"

"It's fine" I waved it off "of course I didn't let that happen cause you were completely drunk and I didn't want you to do something your would regret"

"You think I would regret kissing you?" He asked looking at me.

"Well yeah" I replied "you are literally  part of the most loved band in the world and I'm just a regular girl who makes YouTube videos."

"Not to me" he said and walked in the restaurant with me following after him.