Bloody, beaten, and broken (kinda Tsukkiyama)

(Trigger warning; Read at own risk)

(Also I have a grammar problem where my mind switch words and letters as I type so I'm sorry if anything is messed up and this story will most likely be boring and terrible because it is my first fanfic and I'm writing it at 1 am but oh well I want to write)

(Yamaguchi POV)
      My eyes darted back and forth the gym as they follow the ball hopelessly. I watched as Tsukki makes another great block and I smiled but the it quickly fades as I look down. Don't give in to him, remember what he did to you. Quickly my eyes fill with tears as I try and hide them.

      Just today I was told what he did. How he was with Kuroo one night. How he kissed him without even thinking about me. How the kiss went a little to far and went to something else. How everything just ended for me and him. Everything that mattered to me is gone. My life now hopelessly hanging on my false hope that will kill me later.

  We had been dating for half a year but I guess that was all over now and he know it too. I bet he didn't even care though, I mean clearly not. So what if I didn't want to do 'it'. So what if I only wanted to cuddle and kiss. I mean there isn't anything wrong with that yet he must think there is. Either that or he truly just doesn't care about me. I bet he never did, I mean who would care for someone as weak and stupid as I was.

    I look up to see half my team looking at the tears rolling down my face. I could feel my face turn red as I tried to smiles and explain saying it was all ok even though in my head I know everything was terrible. Tsukki is just turned away from me which only makes me cry even more a little more even though I'm smiling. Why didn't he even care. I just want for him to care.

    I quickly walk over to Daichi and Suga as I wipe my tears and ask for the day off. I know Daichi wanted me here but Suga could always change his mind just by looking at Daichi with his puppy dog eyes. They would be so cute if they would finally go out.

    Before long I was walking home by myself with thoughts twirling in my head. Usually Tsukki would tell me everything will be ok when I go into a sad mood swing like this but this wasn't like the other times. Now I didn't have Tsukki. Now I was even sadder then ever before. Now I didn't have anyone to turn to when my wrist stained red. Now I didn't have a purpose in life. Well now I'm crying again great.

    Finally home I walk into my lonely apartment and drop on to my knees and cry. I-I couldn't help it, I really couldn't. I didn't want to cry anymore and I don't want to be sad but I don't have anyone to turn to anymore. Tsukki was the only friend I ever had and will ever have too.

I walked limply to the bathroom and pulled out my old razor. It had been over a year since I used it and I cried just look at it. I quickly put it on my skin and soon as red ran down my skin. The pain didn't fell good but then again I felt like I deserved it so I keep on cutting down my arm deeper and deeper. Finally I couldn't go on any longer because my vision faded in and out thanks to my tears so I just laid back as my arms bleed. "Tsukki....tsukki...why Tsukki," I cried.

    My vision started going black as I quickly ran water over my wounds and put a darker towel over them. I began to walk to my room as my vision went out completely and I was out in a dark cold sleep as I laid limply in my hallway.

    The next thing I know there were flashing lights and people and my body being picked up and put into an ambulance. I can only remember bits and pieces and the rest are all just I thinks. Like how I think I saw Suga and Daichi and how I think I pasted out another time.

    The nurses put a stinging liquid on my arms but my body couldn't even react because everything just felt numb. Even my mind was numb like everything that had just happened was fine. They put on of those Oxygen mask on me and that is all I remembered before I was out again.