E.J x neko reader~midnight visit

This is for Shallowcutelady104, just really quick warning I'm gonna write the pastas all out of character just for this so bear with me

(Y/n)' pov

I was walking down the hall of the slender mansion, yes I am a proxy of slender, I work along side with masky, hoodie, and Toby. "Hey (y/n), what's up?" E.J said as he waved from the door of his room, I walked towards his room but was stopped by some group of pastas, it was Jane, Sally, and clockwork (I know that some of them have bf's but it's just for this) glared at me "where do you think your going?" Jane asked, I tilted my head in confusion "um to e.j's room" I stated as I tried going past them, they shoved me and said "E.J is ours not yours (y/n) get that right" clockwork said, I got up and my tail was swishing from side to side and my ears where pointed towards them, "fine! I was only saying hi anyways" I said as I got up and went back to my room, where I curled up into a ball.

Time skip to dinner

(Y/n)'s pov

At dinner I tried sitting down next to E.J but the girls kept on shoving me, finally I settled next to grinny cat (don't know if that's right) and Ben, I started to talk with grinny but my ears and tail would turn towards eyeless from time to time, all through dinner I can't concentrate in anything other than Jack.

After dinner

(Y/n)'s pov

I'm in my room just staring at the ceiling, it's 10 pm and I can't fall asleep, I keep thinking about E.J and how the girls wouldn't allow me near him, I sighed, I lay in bed and slowly start drifting off.

12 a.m

I woke up to the sound of the door opening and closing, 'that's weird, I thought I closed it before going to sleep' I thought as I got up and locked the door, as soon as I turned I felt eyes on me. I looked around and saw the familiar blue mask, "E.-E.J? What are you doing here?" I asked. E.J looked at me and started walking towards me, I backed up until my back hit the wall, "don't worry (y/n) I just had to tell you something" E.J was only inches away from my face as my ears flattened and my tail went in between my legs.

E.J pov

I couldn't believe that I was in (y/n)'s room, and she was only inches from my face "(y/n) I....I really like you, maybe even love, for a really long time and I've been wanting to do something about it" she tilted her head and her ears perked up, her face was a deep red and her tail was swishing from side to side, "I really like you too Jack" I blushed under my mask, I removed my mask and leaned in.

3rd person's pov

Jack kissed you as he bit your lip, you opened your mouth and let him explore your mouth, your tail wrapped around him and your ears flattened again as you slowly took off his pants, he broke away and took off your shirt as you took off his, once he was left in his boxers and you in your underwear, he smirked and took off your bra and panties, you tail covered your pussy and your arms your breasts, Jack frowned "love don't hide yourself, how am I supposed to devour you if you don't let me?" Jack asked as he removed my hands from my breasts and he started sucking on the left breast, his fingers went down as he started fingering me, "J-Jack don't suck that hard!" You moaned as he sucked and pinched with his free hand. Jack stopped as your knees started shaking, he sat down and said "come here kitty, don't you want your 'milk'?" Jack said as he sat down and pulled his boxers off and his member sprung up, pre-cum was visible, you walked towards him and bended down, you licked the tip and licked the sides before you took him whole, Jack groaned as your head bobbed up and down rapidly, "(y/n) I'm coming!" Jack said, you where about to pull away when Jack forced you to swallow his seed, he smirked "now, now kitty don't let your milk go to waste" he said as he got up, he stretched out a hand for you to take and you accepted, as soon as you where up he pinned you to the bed, he inserted his member into you and you moaned in pain, "n-nya! J-Jack your a little t-too big, ngh" you moaned as you tried to adjust to his size, once you did you moved your hips, signaling Jack to move, he started with a few slow thrusts but then you wanted more "J-jack p-please more!" You said as you arched your back, Jack thrusted faster and harder "N-nya! Jack y-your hitting so deep!" "Yeah baby you feel so tight!" Jack said as he put a leg over his shoulder and started thrusting deeper, you gripped the sheets as you arched your back and your eyes went behind your head, "Ja-Jack!" You said as you came, Jack groaned and soon after came too "(y-y/n)!", Jack layed down and covered the both of you "Jack" you said as he turned your attention to you "yes babe?" "I love you" you said as you nuzzled his neck with your cheek, Jack chuckled "love you too babe" he said as you both went to sleep, and for some reason you could hear some angry yells and screams.

Meanwhile outside of your room
Slender dragged the girls into their rooms so they would shut up "Thats not fair!" "I wanted to be his first!" "How could she do that!?"

Back to you

Those where some of the screams that you could hear, "something wrong babe?" Jack asked as he looked at you, you shook your head and smiled, "nothing's wrong love, go back to sleep" Jack hummed and soon you could hear soft snores, you smiled and drifted off to sleep with your tail wrapped around Jack and you fell asleep.