Bloody painter x reader

(Y/n)'s pov

"H-Helen n-no please n-no-not there!" I whined as Helen  gave another long lick at my clit, he was pinching and teasing it with his hot tongue, my juices kept leaking from my pussy and into his mouth, I panted and moaned his name again, he had two fingers in me, moving in and out at a fast pace, the sound of his fingers going in and out of my wet pussy echoed along with my moans, I couldn't bear it much longer, I heard Helen chuckle before he moved up so I could look into his blue eyes filled with lust. His gaze was low and dangerous, "(y/n) you're so wet for me" he whispered huskily as he moved his fingers, I moaned in response as I moved my hips so his fingers would go deeper into me, "well well aren't you exited~"  "p-please Helen" I moaned for him "what is it princess?" he smirked as I reached out to touch his bulge on his pants, he growled as he said "take them off" I obeyed and unzipped his pants, his cock was only blocked by his boxers which had pre cum on them, I licked his boxers where the pre cum was, he groaned as he pushed my head aside softly, I looked at him and tilted my head, he smiled softly and took his boxers off and laid down, "(y/n) make me cum with that tongue of yours" I blushed and nodded, as I turned around I moaned when I felt his tongue go in my pussy "H-Helen you'll make me c-cum again" "that's fine princess, ill swallow your juices to make sure nothing is wasted" I looked at Helen's cock and drooled, the way it twitched when I touched it and the feeling of his cock throbbing inside my mouth made my pussy wet, I licked his tip and started rotating my tongue around it, I started licking the side when I felt a pulsing pain mixed with pleasure "H-Helen what is that?" I felt him push in a vibrator into my ass and turned it on, the vibrations felt tingly and amazing, he moved the vibrator around making it touch my tight walls "A-ah!" I moaned loudly, Helen shoved his cock back in my mouth "Now now princess I want to feel good too" I continued sucking his cock and moaning as he moved the vibrator and licked my pussy, I was so close to my climax I could feel it, "Helen I-Im gonna cum" "then cum princess" the pulsations from my ass and the feeling of his hot breath on my clit were more than I could take, I came moaning his name loudly. He swallowed my juices, sucking on my pussy so he could swallow it all, he smirked and flipped us so I would be on the bottom, he turned around and positioned his cock in the entrance of my pussy, I was panting but he was licking the cum off his fingers, "you taste so good (y/n)" he leaned forward and kissed me, his tongue licking my bottom lip and lightly nibbling it so I would open my mouth, his tongue quickly explored my mouth, tracing along my teeth, the roof of my mouth and dancing with my tongue, I wrapped my arms around his neck, without asking me he shoved his cock into my pussy, I moaned and he bit my tongue lightly "ah! Helen~" he released my tongue and began yo thrust his cock into my pussy making squelching and wet sounds that made me blush harder, he moved the vibrator around my ass again and began to thrust it harder into me making me moan and almost cum, he cupped one of my breasts and gave it a squeeze as he rubbed his thumb over my hard nipple, "oh (y/n) your naughty pussy is squeezing me so tight" I moved my hips and squeezed him tighter, Helen groaned and moved faster and harder hitting my g-spot I moaned loudly and clawed at his back making him moan.

Helen's pov

I moaned as I felt (y/n)'s nails claw at my back, she was so sexy, especially when she looked so vulnerable under me, the hazed look in her eyes, the way pants and moans escaped those plump lips of hers and the way she bit her lip to try and contain her moans. The way her breasts would bounce when I thrust harder unto her wet tight pussy turned me on even more, I leaned down to her neck and vegan tie leave hickeys on her neck and collarbone, I bit a spot between her collarbone and neck that made her squeak and tighten around me, I smirked and began to abuse that spot, licking and biting as I sucked and left a dark hickey there, I looked up at her and she moaned, my hand squeezed her nipple roughly "H-Helen" I shivered in pleasure when u heard her moaned my name, I trusted unto her rougher and moved the vibrator around her ass "I-Im cumming again!" she moaned loudly, "me too princess" we both moved in sync and trusted harder before she came around my cock, I moaned and came inside her too, panting I took the vibrator out of her ass and tossed it aside, I took my cock out of her pussy and played down besides her, she was panting when she scooted closer to me, I wrapped my arms around her so she could lay her head on my chest, she played there before I felt her kiss my jaw, I looked down and saw that she had a smirk across her face "Helen could we go another round?" I grinned and kissed her before bringing her towards me and moving her so she could lay on top of me "of course princess". 

(A/n)
I know, I know its not Friday, but before y'all kill me I had a reason ok? Something came up so I couldn't update but here it is