Euphoria - Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

He picked me up by my waist and I wrapped my legs around his core. He kissed me from my lips to my jawline, to my neck, and to my breast. He abruptly stopped and layed me down on the bed unzipping my dress, leaving my heels and lingerie on. His gentle hands roamed all over me and he stared at my body in awe. He cupped one of my breast through my bra and a moan escaped my lips as he unbuckled my bra. He put my breast in his mouth and bit down on it a little making me bite down on my bottom lip.

"Ahh shit." I moaned and he proceeded to lick the same place he'd bitten. He switched over to my other breast and repeated his steps and he began kissing down my stomach -taking his sweet time before reaching my pulsating kitty. He looked at my drooling cave, then back up at me, and he smiled. He ran a slow gentle hand down my thighs and opened my legs up wider for him. He kissed my left inner thigh, my kitty, and my right inner thigh. I was trembling with anticipation as he teased me, leaving hickies on my thighs.

He finally slid my panties off of me and let them hit the floor staring at my kitty in awe. My juices began dripping on the floor and he kissed my pearl. I moaned in anticipation and he kissed it again, adding his tongue. He licked from my dripping hole back up to my pearl and I grabbed onto his long dreads in a quick motion.

"Oh shit Carter," I squealed. He dipped his tongue inside of my heat drinking all of my love juices that flowed out just for him. He took his tongue out and replaced it with his finger making me grab onto a handful of his dreads.

"You gon' cum fa' daddy baby?" he asked.

"Mmmhmmm." I moaned while my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He removed his fingers and dove his face back into my heat making me unknowingly wrap my legs around his neck. He reached his hands under my ass and picked me up making me sit on his face. He sped his pace up and his tongue moved faster over my hood.

"Oh ssssshit!" I hissed and my body began to tremble and I arched my back. A feeling of undescribable euphoria came over me and my body began to twitch. I released all of my juices into his mouth and he continued to eat me, licking and slurping them all up. He layed me back down and looked me directly in my eyes, licking his full pink lips.

"Carter," I called in a soft tone, looking at him in awe.

"Yes baby girl?"

"Make love to me."

"My intentions." we smiled simultaneously. I reached over to unbuckle his Versace belt and unzipped his pants. Once the fell down to his ankles, I slid his boxers down and his manhood sprung to life making my eyes widen. No matter how many times I've seen it, I always had a look of shock on my face. He slid his shirt off of his body and positioned himself at my entrance, which was already drooling again. He massaged my pearl with his manhood and a moan escaped my lips.

"Carter," I whined ready for him to enter me. I knew he was gonna make me beg for it.

"Baby pleeease," I began begging.

"Please what?" he smirked. I bit down on my bottom lip while he still massaged my pearl with his manhood.

"Please fuck me Daddy." I moaned out. He finally entered me making me throw my head back. He slowly stroked my kitty as he held me by my hips. I moaned louder than I usually did and reached my arms out to grab the sheets. He leaned over and began sucking on my neck while still thrusting in and out of me.

"Ahh, don't stop Daddy." I whispered looking him directly in his eyes. He stroked with more force and my mouth was agape. I couldn't help but watch his member enter my love over and over again. I looked up to notice him watching too, almost hypnotized by our love making. His jaw quivered with satisfaction while our eyes were still fixated on our love making.