Jay x Cole: Hatred

Contains to much swearing for a shipping fic.

"Hey smurf ass." Cole yells from across the street, Jay sticks out his tongue.
Damn he is hot Cole thinks, licking his lips. Jay smirks.

"Come over here and kiss me you bitch." Jay yells back. Shit. Jay is frozen at the place he stands. I regret that.

"Oi! Me. You. I'll beat the shit out of you." Coles face is red. Most people would think it's because he's mad. But Cole just blushed hard. And Jay was fucking cute.

Jay and Cole walk together to Coles apartment. "Motherfucker." "Asshole." "Bitch." "Gay." Jay smirks at Cole.

Cole jumps at the word. He wasn't.. Gay, he just, appreciated the fact that Jay's ass looked damn fine in those purple tights of his.

Jay smiled wide. Giving Cole a punch on the shoulder. "Gay. Emo. Block head.-" he pauses. "Fuck me."

"eep!" Cole squeals, face as red as Kai's suit. He grabs Jay's hand, running into his apartment.

"Jay. You scared me!" He try's to catch his breath. Jay is stark naked. "JAY! What the fuck man!!" Jay takes Coles shirt off. He doesn't protest.

They slam there faces into each other's, Cole presses Jay against the wall, biting Jays lip, then putting his tongue into his mouth. They break for air.

"Fuck Cole.." Jay smiles, peeling off the others pants. "Jay I fucking hate you." "Hate you too bud. Hate you too."

Boxers off. "Cole you bitch you beat me in size!" Jay pouts, crossing his arms. "You thought that you where larger than me? Fuck Jay I thought you where smart. "

" better suck it you little slut." Cole smirks and looks down at Jay. "Fuck no!" Jay yells at Coles face.

Cole attacks Jays neck, leaving marks. "Oh.. Co-" "shut up for once." Cole whispers into Jays ear, making Jay grunt softly.

Jay bends down. "Fuck me or I'm leaving." Cole slams into Jays untouched hole, making the blue ninja scream in pain and delight.

Cole does not waste time, going as fast and hard as he possibly can. Moans fill the room. "Fuck Jay!" Cole releases into Jay.

Soon after Jay cums all over Coles floor. "I love you." They both say at the same time. "Fuck that." Cole says loudly. "Fuck you." Jay whispers.

"Bitch." "Slut." They nod slowly at each other, get dressed, and leave to their own business. Just like they always do.