Enter my world

Me and my friends went out on a nice summer day to this huge outdoor waterpark. As we walked in we looked in awe at the giant plastic sculptures that would soon have us screaming in nothing but pleasure. I couldn’t wait to ride them. Once we got settled we looked for the tubes and a guy explained that they were around the block. Now why a water park would have there bin of tubes around  the block is beyond me. I told my friends ide go get the tube not knowing that something else would take place along my journey.

As I walked out of the gates, into a neighborhood of nothing but apartment complexes, I seen two black guys probably in their early twenties standing between two complexes in the back parking lot with their backs toward me. I need to get to the bucket full of tubes right in front of them. I'm sure they wouldn't let a pretty chocolate girl with a nice body in a two piece bathing suit pass them by especially when no one was around to hear me scream if I needed to on top of the noise from the water park. I tried to be sneaky and peak around the corner but just as I stepped from the front of the building they turned around and looked at me with a look that screamed trouble.

We stared at eachother for a few seconds, with them being at the back of the building I thought I could make a clean getaway. It was times like this I hated that I was a teenager with a grown woman's body. One of the men started towards me and I took of running. As they chased after me I realized I had no idea where I was going, dodging trees contemplating my next move I looked at all the tan and brown buildings as I passed them in full speed looking for and escape. Gosh I wish I was familiar with this area was all I could think. As I looked behind me to see how far ahead i was when I only noticed one guy behind me.

“Crap!”, I mumbled still running

Why in the world did I possibly think I could out run two black men in their early twenties, I don't know, but there was no harm in trying! That thought was quickly pushed out of my head cause I wondered where the other young man was. Damn, I always told myself that if I were to get kidnapped that I would just play along until I could plan the perfect get away and go through with it. It was time to fight first, cause the other young man was right in front of me with open arms. I was running so fast that I ran straight into his muscular arms and broad chest. I was exhausted and my legs were on fire plus, I was out of breath it seemed like I was running for hours. I fought to get out of his arms but this man wasn’t letting me go. Where the hell was all the people that filled these dang on complexes? Nobody outside and no nosey people to look out the windows, what kinda black neighborhood is this?

“And just where do you think your going coco puff?” His deep voice sang into my ear as him and his friend carried me back to where we first found each other.

“Dang ma, you got some burners on you, I thought you would actually get away baby! Seems like you a feisty one and I like that ten times better. You can call me Trouble.” He said winking at me licking his lips.

“Why god must you bless me with this body so soon!” I thought to myself

“Let me go, I did nothing to you two!” I pleaded.

“Now why would I let go of a fine piece of ass like you?” No name whispered in my ear caressing my butt with his free hand, the other arm around my neck and his body glued to the back of mine now that they put me down. Any chance of escape was unquestionable. I could feel the glock he had in his pants so I knew I had to be careful.

They took me into some apartment but I had no idea what number it was because they covered my eyes in the process.

“Have a seat on the couch, any sudden moves or screams, you’ll be sorry sweetness.” no name scolded as he walked to the back.

“Damn! Girl I can’t wait to taste you!” Trouble said as he ran his hand across my smooth skin.

“Don’t touch me with them African booty scratchers!” I yelled smacking his hand.

“Bitch!” He screamed bringing his fist in contact with my jaw within a split second.

“Yeahhh, im finna have you my way and I don't mean Burger King. I'm gonna tear you up and if you move you gone get plenty more where that came from baby girl!” Trouble sang snapping my bathing suit open so easy you would have thought it was a cracker.

“Noooo!” I screamed

“Ohh, it’s okay baby doll. Daddies here” No name said calmly “Move nigga I gotta take this baby on a ride!” he barked at Trouble pushing him out the way.

I looked at the anaconda that was two inches away from my face now.

“Holy shit! Don’t please it's gonna... OWEE! STOP! YOU'RE KILLING ME!” I tried to push No name off but he just went deeper.

“You're so tight aww gosh you got some good---”

BOOM!

The door and windows came crashing down.

“GET THE FUCK---”

“Babe, wake up! … You okay?” My boyfriend asked with this concerned look on his face as he stood next to me.

“Where is Trouble?” I asked looking around I was hot and breathing hard.

“Who is Trouble?” He asked, I sat up looking in his direction but past him.

“BABE! What’s wrong talk to me!” He said now taking a seat next to me.

“Yeah, I’m fine can we go back to sleep now?” I said still looking for Trouble and now No name too.

“No, not till you tell me what’s wrong, who Trouble is, and what you were dreaming about.” he said with the same concerned look as before.

“Not now babe I'm sleepy and hot.” I whined.

“Nope. I came in from the bathroom and you were tossing and turning, then you said (Holy shit! Don't please it’s gonna... OWEE! STOP! You're killing me.) If I hadn’t peed 10 seconds before I Would have as soon as you spoke cause you scared the shit outta me.” He looked at me waiting for words to fall from my lips.

I told him my dream, not leaving out a detail, because that was the only way I was gonna go back to sleep.

“Ugh, see if I was …” I kissed him to stop his rant.

“Babe, I know they'd be dead meat. Can we go to sleep now?” I whined again.

He turned off the lights as she held me in his arms.

“I don’t ever want to lose you baby, I love you.” He pleaded.

“Goodnight baby. and I love you more” I said with all my heart and we drifted back into dream land.

 What's her name ...