8. A Charming Voice Of Hope

~Darling's POV~

My phone rang as I had finally got to Wonderland. "Who could it be now?" I complained as I reached for my MirrorPhone in my purse. I answered and couldn't believe what Dexter told me. He and Daring got into a fight, and Daring ended up in the hexpital with a broken arm. I dropped my stuff off at Chase's place and immediately went straight to the hexpital.

Once I had gotten there, Dex took me up to Daring's room. Strangely, the decor looked just like his room, probably a decision that mom made, but I couldn't care less about it.

"Aren't you staying?" I asked Dexter while taking a seat in one of the empty visitors chairs.

"No, I don't really want to see him. I'm just going to stay downstairs in the lobby." He told me.

"Oh, okay then. See you later I guess?"

"Yeah. See you later." Dexter closed the door behind him.

Things started to get boring just sitting in Daring's hexpital room alone, so I started playing on my phone for a bit when Daring started yelling things in his sleep. Creepy, right?

"Daring!" I yelled while lightly shaking him on the shoulder, but he didn't respond. "Daring!" Again, no response. "Daring! Daring, WAKE UP!"

"Darling, is that you?"

"Thank Grimm you're awake you idiot of a brother!" I hugged him.

"Thank goodness it was only a dream." He said with relief.

"What was only a dream?" I questioned.

"Oh I had this dream that I was in he hexpital." He told me.

I got up and took a seat beside him on his bed. "But Daring, you are in the hexpital."

He was taken back a bit, unbelieving that he was in such a place. "But..it looks so much like my room.."

"Your mom and dad wanted you to be just as comfortable here as you were at home."

"Right, I should've guessed." He said. "Hey, um, Darling?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I'm sorry... You know, for everything I said."

"I would say that's okay, but I can't because it's not. But thanks for telling them, now I can live my dream." I said, trying my best to hint the sarcasm in my voice.

"Really, I helped you?!"

"No you idiot!"

"Oh, sorry, again.." He apologized, I sighed. "Whatever after, Daring."

"So...Where's everyone else?" Daring asked.

"Downstairs in the lobby with Dexter."

"Oh." He said. I got up off the bed and fixed my dress. "I've gotta go. I'm supposed to help Chase later."

"Oh, okay then. Bye I guess.."

"Bye." I waved while closing the door behind me. I'll admit it, he did look sorry, but I don't know if I'll ever be ready to forgive Daring just yet. My heart still hurts from when he stabbed me in the back a few hours ago.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Dexter's POV~